Author Topic: How I got through Patrick's 1st angel date  (Read 2735 times)

marie

• nospam
  • Patrick & Biscut
    • View Profile
How I got through Patrick's 1st angel date
« on: February 26, 2007, 01:17:17 PM »
HI First of all I got sick on valentines day ,the day Patrick went to the ER. I was sick for a week. On his angel date I was reliving every thing. I did go to the cemetary and have been crying for days. When I do the snow I cry, yelling for Patrick because he always did it. I feel worse even tho a year has past.I keep telling myself why did this happen leaving me alone. It is bad enough without my husband in a nursing home for 2 years. At least I had Patrick at home.He was to young to die at 35.Sometimes I feel there is nothing left for me. If it wasn't for my dogs I don't know what I would do.Tommorow won't be any better like the song ANYWAY.LOVE AND HUGS MARIE THANKS for listening

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
Re: How I got through Patrick's 1st angel date
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 06:17:59 AM »
Marie,

So soryy:::I understand I was physically sick on Tammie's 1 st Angel date and first Heavenly Birthday. These dates are so very hard on us.

Thinking of you,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2007, 06:52:06 AM »
Dear Marie,

Please know that I am thinking of you.  I am so sorry for your pain.  You are not alone.

Hugs, support and Love!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2007, 06:57:44 AM »
Marie - so sorry you have been feeling so badly... this grief does manifest itself in so many different ways, some of them physical for sure... please do take care of you... your Patrick is so handsome! I know he is right by your side.

luv Karen

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2007, 07:09:01 AM »
Marie,

I think of you and Patrick often.  I am so sorry you are having to go through this, these dates are so hard on us.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Wishing you comfort and peace,

Sy