Author Topic: Please say a prayer for Anna Nicole Smith  (Read 8412 times)

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
Please say a prayer for Anna Nicole Smith
« on: February 08, 2007, 06:44:08 PM »
It does not matter how she lived, or how she died, she is one of us; a brokenhearted mother grieving for her beloved child.  My heart goes out to her and her baby girl Daniellynn, she not only had to grieve for her son when she should have been celebrating the birth of her daughter; she had to do it in public, with the world speculating on the reason why and judging her.  I will light a candle and say a prayer for her tonight.  As another broken hearted mom, I feel her pain, but rejoice that she is now with her beloved Daniel.

Wishing you all comfort and peace,

Sy

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
Re: Please say a prayer for Anna Nicole Smith
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 06:52:30 PM »
What a kind gesture Sy.  I have often thought about her since her son died... what a tragic life she led...
You are very right, that no matter how she led her life, she did not deserve the pain of losing her child any more than we do.

If only she did not have to leave her little Daniellynn in order to be with her son.  Poor, poor baby girl...

Wishing you comfort and peace in return.
Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Jeanneb

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 07:18:52 PM »
You are so right Sy.  Just breaks my heart this little girl is left with no mom.

Jeanne

shelly Tristans mom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 08:51:09 PM »
I am so sad for her family, especially her baby daughter, but my heart is breaking for her parents.

(((((((Hugs to All))))))))
Shelly, Tristan's MOM

Shelly, Tristan's Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2007, 08:35:49 AM »
Sy - I agree with you completely.. the media is so clueless and careless in how they treat her because of her public persona.. .in the end she was a mother who lost her child.. and I ache for her little daughter, who must now grow up without her loving mom.. for whatever else Anna Nicole might have been, it seems to me she was a loving mom to Daniel and to her little girl.

Karen

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2007, 09:14:16 AM »
I agree. My heart broke for her when her son died and it hurts for her baby girl now. My first thought when I heard she had died was that she was now with her son and hopefully both at peace finally.

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2007, 09:40:44 AM »
Dear Sy,

When I first heard that Anna Nicole had died,  my first reaction was - Oh, she is so lucky, now she gets to be with her son.  You see, I have prayed that my time would come and I could join Alek.  After awhile, I just felt numb.  Sorry for her and her daughter.  I worry that the little baby, in the wrong hands, will be used.  I will pray for Anna Nicole, but I will also pray for her little baby.

You are right, she was one of us.  A grieving mother.  My sister hurried over last night after work to be with me.  She was worried and wanted to be near me when I heard the news.  She is worried about me, because she knows how I long to be with my son again.

Hugs!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2007, 05:32:11 PM »
I'VE SAID PRAYERS FOR HER & HER BABY. I KNOW THE PUBLIC DOESN'T KNOW NOR CARETHAT ANNA NICOLE WAS A GRIEVING MOTHER. I HOPE HER LITTLE GIRL  ENDS UP WITH THE RIGHT ONE TO RAISE HER & LET HER KNOW THAT HER MOTHER LOVED HER.

MARTHA

Carol A

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2007, 02:21:40 PM »
Anna's death hits very close to home for me.
Take AWAY  the celebrity, the sexpot image and you have my daughter's death. A husband who treated her horribly, the birth of her twin boys 15 months before her death, the methadone, the man around her * helping her along with her addiction* Cursing her, hitting her ( so much we have recently found out he claims to have helped her die) My daughter inherited
a great deal of money right before her death. He thought he was going to get it all. Oh how wrong he was.
My daughter's name was Vikki. Anna's real name was Vickie.
My son in law thinks having control over the twins gives him control over the money. Wrong again, he can't touch their money and everything she left behind went into an account he can never touch...only they can when they become 21. Sure, he has a house paid for, cars paid for, the utilities paid for, insurance on the house paid for but that is all the money he gets from her estate. He did get her SS money. With all of that, all he has to do is work for food and clothes, He can't seem to keep a job for longer than 2 - 6 weeks. Anyway, I am rambling ~ His parents remind me of Anna's parents. All they do is say if something happens to george, THEY get the boys ( they just want their bills paid) Trust me, this will never happen. So
the story is so much like my precious Vikki...but she was just a sweet girl, homemaker , bi polar with an addiction problem. Anna, approve of dissaprove of her lifestyle, reminded me of a lost ball in the high weeds, everyone using her for her money or her looks. Yes, she married for money, but heck, he seemed happy. My prayers go out to the baby. I think Anna knew the only one that really loved her was her son. Maybe I am wrong...but, My heart goes out to the ones that loved her.

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2007, 03:01:25 PM »
Dear Carol,

My heart breaks for you. I understand the heartache of addiction to these powerful LEGAL drugs.

You, your Vicki , Anna Nichole, and my Tammie are all in my prayers today.

Your son in law will pay someday if not here elsewhere.

Dottie Tammie's Mom

Carol A

• View Profile
Re: Please say a prayer for Anna Nicole Smith(Dottie)
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2007, 03:18:23 PM »
Thank you Dottie. Tammie is always in my thoughts too.

stella joshs mom

• Joshs little sister Tia & Mom, Stella
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 12:36:27 AM »
Glad to hear I reacted like many of you did at the news of Anna Nicoles death.  It is reassuring to know that many of you felt the gladness thet she was now with her son and hurting no longer.  On the other hand sounds like we all felt awful about the babys loss of a big brother and her mother before she even had many memories of them.  How strange that everyone I talked to other then you all didn't understand.  They all felt she deserved it and felt no compassion.  Is that what we gain from our situation.  We all have experienced one of the worse if not the worse things parents can go through but we now have a compassion most others do not.  I don't know that I like the trade off.  But I do  hope and pray the right people get Annas baby and raise her and help her to know how much her mom and brother loved her.
Stella-Joshs Mom

Josh and his little sister

shelly Tristans mom

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 06:16:12 AM »
Hi Everyone,

I have been watching all of the news (hype) about Anna Nicole all weekend. ( personally loved her show on E)
Anyway, I was absolutely appalled by the things her Mother said about her on Good Morning America and on the Cable Channels this weekend.  I can't imagine talking about my child the way she was.

For Lord's sake Anna Nicole hadn't been gone even 24 hours and her Mother is talking trash about her on National TV. 
Then in her next breath saying how she wants to make sure the baby is okay.

She, (by her own admissions) hasn't even been allowed to see the baby, why would she think that her daughter would want her around Dannielynn???

Carol,  I am so sorry for your situation and the similarities between your daughter and Anna Nicole.  I agree with Dottie. God takes care of people like your son-in-law. He will definitly get what he deserves.

Shelly, Tristan's Mom

JenKellisMom

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 08:42:18 AM »
I'm not going to add to what everyone else has said, because I feel the same way. 

I feel so much better knowing I wasn't the only one thinking "She's so lucky.  She gets to be with her son."

Donna Jasons mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 13, 2007, 11:23:52 PM »
You are so right Sy, I had in fact emailed her when her son died.  I know she wasn't going to respond but I hoped that she somehow would be told as I told her from one mother to another that has lost a child my heart just went out to her.  I too am sorry for her precious child left behind it just doesn't seem fair does it?  I pray that her little girl will be surrounded by love and support over her lifetime but there is never another who could ever take the place of her mother just as their is always going to be darkness over our lives without our precious children.
She is with Daniel and that is somewhat comforting to know!!
My prayers go out to her family!
One day, one moment, one breathe at a time!!
hugs and love
Donna (Jason's mom)