Author Topic: Judy and Dougie  (Read 11768 times)

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
Judy and Dougie
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:52:46 PM »
Judy I am thinking of you and Dougie with tomorrow being 3 years. I know this is such a hard time.

I have been trying to email you and emails are being returned so guessing you haven't got that email problem of your fixed yet.

HOpe you are feeling Dougies love and sending you a big hug with hopes it helps you through tomorrow.

Love to you and Dougie
Deb

Katie--Adam's Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: ((((Judy and Dougie))))
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 02:36:43 PM »
Dearest ((((Judy)))),

Thinking of you and your sweet Dougie and holding you both close in my heart.  I know how these days hurt so deeply and am so very sorry. 

With love and understanding,
Katie

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Judy and Dougie
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 03:06:28 PM »
(((((((Judy & Dougie))))))))

I am thinking of you both and holding you close to my heart.  Hoping that Dougie sends you a sign to let you know that Makana Lives and he is always right there.

Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie Dougie

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Jeanneb

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 04:00:02 PM »
Judy,

How it can possibly be three years, I don't know.  It seems like yesterday that we all came here searching, searching for someone who would understand our pain.  You know that you have been on my mind and in my thoughts and prayers.   I wanted to do something in memory of Dougie so I went and bought some balloons today and Layla and I will go tomorrow to Philip's cross and release the balloons to the heavens to Dougie.  I'm going to send a few notes up with the balloons.  I really feel that our children have all met in heaven.  I think that is the reason we all stay so connected. 

Please tell your son that I am also thinking of him for I know first hand how hard it is also to miss your brother.  Great big hugs to the both of you from your friend in Texas.

All my love,
Jeanne

Kathy

• nospam
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 06:03:31 PM »
Dear Judy,

I will be holding you and Dougie close to my heart tonight and tomorrow. It's just so darn hard and unfair. I will light Don's candle in memory and honor of your Dougie.

Love,
Kathy (Don's Mom)

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 06:47:53 PM »
You have been on my mind tonight and will be tomorrow Judy, as you struggle through Dougies's 3rd angel date.  Oh how I know how that elephant feels... as we all do.

I hope that you feel Dougie's caress on the breeze as you stand at the beach yelling into the wind. 

You have been a tremendous support to me, and the rest of us here... with all my heart, I wish you peace and comfort tonight and through your difficult day tomorrow - from my heart to yours.

Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Gill

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »
Dear Judy,

I will be thinking of you and Dougie,  his wonderful smile warms my heart.  You have helped me so much, I wish there was something I could say to help you.   

I went through the three year anniversary in September and it was very difficult.  Those who have not been through this devastating experience and tell us it will get easier haven't got a clue.   Those special dates will always be hard to get through.

I send my love to you and I really hope that Dougie and Joanne are pals.
-Gill

MelissaCharliesMom

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 08:41:05 PM »
Judy- 3 years how can it be? I remember coming here shortly after losing Charlie. You had lost your precious son not long beofre that and yet you found it in your heart to reach out to me and so very many others. Please know you are in my thoughts.....I will light the candle and send a poem skyward.......sending strength, peace and much love to you and yours....hold on tight.

Rebecca

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 05:48:46 AM »
Judy:  Last night I responded to this post and looked this morning and it was not there.  My memory not being all that sharp will try and say what I did last night.  You have been a strong inspiration to me on this site, you being here one more year than I.  I rely on your counsel and good sense.  I know in my heart that all of our boys in the 20, 30, 40 year range are up there giving those girls a run for their money.  They were all sooo cute...Dougie so strong.  I can see you at the beach and see you reaching with love to your wonderful son.  Hold you other son close and maybe a few smiles will come your way.
With love to my friend Judy.
Rebecca Jason's Mom

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
Re: (((Judy and Dougie)))
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 06:01:44 AM »
Judy,
Sending you lots of prayers, comfort & (((HUGS))).
Please know that I am thinking about you this week.

Take Care Dear Friend,
John
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 06:47:03 AM »
Deare Judy,

I am thinking of you and Dougie today. I will be lighting a candle for Dougie and sending a HUGE HUG your way.

I know how very difficult these days are and I want you to know I care and I'm here for you.

Thoughts of DOUGIE,DOUGIE,DOUGIE,

Dottie Tammie's Mom

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 08:00:56 AM »
Judy,

I woke up this morning thinking of you and Dougie.  You always have such words of wisdom for everyone, for me somethimes the words don't come so easily.  Your beautiful Dougie, so strong, so full of life, I hope you feel his presence throughout the day and that the memories bring peace and (maybe) a smile.

Sy

Donnys Dad

• nospam
  • Donny At Football Hall of Fame, Another Great Trip
    • View Profile
    • Donny's Memorial Website
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 08:09:18 AM »
Dear Judy there isn't much I can say that hasn't already been said.  I know how hard this day is for you.  I know you are a strong lady but it still hurts a lot.  I so hope Dougie (your Buddy) is with you somehow today...

Please know I will be thinking of you both today...........
I Miss You So Much Buddy, My Best Friend, My Tiger

Don, Donny's Proud Dad

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 08:16:42 AM »
Judy - Thinking of you and both of your sweet sons.. I am saying Dougie's name today along with you shouting it into the breeze... and I love the leis.. and definitely know that your MAKANA LIVES!...

We had Chris' third angel date in November and it does not get easier at all it seems.. just more internal for me in a lot of ways..

Know that you are in my heart today as always along with your boys... Dougie, Dougie, Dougie!

luvya Karen

Carol A

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2007, 11:03:50 AM »
Judy, my thoughts, prayers and love are with you and your family.
I have no words of wisdom, no words to heal the pain. I am at a loss
these days for what to say to anyone, I am so very sorry for your pain....Know that I always have
the picture of Dougie in my heart, I can still hear his laugh, even tho' I have never heard it, for some reason when I see his smile in your pictures, I can
hear his laugh. His body is gone but his spirit is alive in the hearts of all that knew and loved him...and in ours, here on this board.