Author Topic: Remembering Our Angels During the Month of August.  (Read 2325 times)

John-Danielle Marie's Daddy

• nospam
  • Always Loving, Always Loved
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Marie's Memorial Website
Remembering Our Angels During the Month of August.
« on: August 01, 2007, 04:11:58 AM »
My Dearest Friends,
I want to wish all of you and your precious angels who are celebrating a birthday or an angelversary this month much peace, comfort and happiness.

A VERY Happy Birthday to all our beloved angels born in August. May your parents find peace and comfort on these special dates. Mom & Dad, may you cherish your precious angel’s memories. Be kind to yourself and may you remember all the wonderful times you spent with your children while they were here on earth with you. They are watching over you and protecting you. They are forever in your hearts.
For those angels who are having angel dates during the month of August, know that you are loved and in our hearts forever.
To the parents of these angels know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Try and find some peace and tranquility on this date. Do something special in memory of your child, celebrate their lives, and keep their memories alive. Remember someday we will be with our angels again. They are free spirits. I want you all to know that I will keep you all in my prayers. Our children are always with us.
They may be gone, but NEVER forgotten. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I offer you the deepest and most sincere love, friendship, comfort and compassion.

Take care and God bless.

John
Wishing You All Continuous Comfort & Peace,
John-Danielle Marie’s Daddy
1/4/95-2/20/06 (head trauma-motor vehicle accident)
“Her friendship was an inspiration, her love a blessing”

Wadesmom

• View Profile
Re: Remembering Our Angels During the Month of August.
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 10:57:22 PM »

Thank you John, 
It's so very thoughtful of you to keep us in your thoughts and prayers and thanks for offering your friendship, love, comfort and compassion.  August 15th is  Wade's first Angeldate and I seem to be drifting and searching. 

Again, thank you for your sincere  friendship.

Wadesmom

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 05:39:05 AM »
Thank you John for remembering all our August Angels. Tammie was born August 9, 1965. Best day of my entire life.

Dottie Tammie's Mom :'(

sandy2

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 05:48:59 PM »
JOHN, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALWAYS REMEMBERING ALL THE FAMILIES ON THIS BOARD. AND I MUST SAY MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS! IM 7 WEEKS INTO MY JOURNEY, MY 29 YR OLD SON WAS KILLED IN A CONS ACCIDENT. THE LAST 2 DAYS HAVE SEEMED ABSOLUTLY UNBEARABLE! JUST CRY , CRY , CRY . COMING HERE ALWAYS HELPS OUT SOMEWHAT. THANK YOU SO MUCH & GOD BLESS YOU . LOV SHANES MOM