Author Topic: candi's son(josh-10th b-day is today)  (Read 3374 times)

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
candi's son(josh-10th b-day is today)
« on: December 03, 2007, 06:58:34 PM »
today josh turned 10 yrs. old. his 3rd b-day without his mama. his party was saturday. candi's husband(charles) has a girlfriend(davina & her son coby-6) living with him & josh.
davina is a wonderful person. she looks nothing like candi. she's about the same size as candi. she treats our whole family like she's known us forever. she's a teacher.
josh was having a sleep over with about 10 boys. i was the first grown up to get to their house. she meets me at the door & hugged me & i said" where's charles?" she said" he's down back at the garage." i could hear the boys being loud.......... i said" charles is going to leave you in the house with all these boys. she laughed.

she did all kinds of fun thing's for the kids. each kid had a bottle of silly string to spray on whoever they wanted. there was a pinata. cake & ice-cream. i asked her if she was going to cook for all of them. she said " no. we're ordering pizza."
her son is only 6 so i went in his room & played a few games with him & i brought him a sack with some different thing's in it. he was happy. he has dark hair & dark eyes like josh. my daughter (brittany-16) went with me to the party. this was her first time to really get to talk to davina.
when we left brittany was driving & i said " what did you think about davina?" she said " she's so nice. mama it's like candi isn't gone." i said " i know."
davina isn't trying to take candi's place. that'll never happen but she's found a place in our hearts. it's as if candi sent her to us. josh' b-days were hard the first 2 after candi was killed but this b-day party wasn't like that.
i don't know how to explain it. i'm happy that charles & josh have davina & coby to love & for charles
& josh to love them also. when i got ready to leave i went to kiss & hug josh. he said " i don't like that." i said " oh well. " i hugged & kissed him anyway. then i kissed 2 of my fingers & put them on his head &  said to myself " this is from mama josh."
it's been 2 1/2 yrs. since candi was killed & it's still hard..... i love & miss her so much.

martha

DantesDad

• Love you Dante - see you soon
    • View Profile
    • Dante's tribute page
Re: candi's son(josh-10th b-day is today)
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 07:44:26 AM »
I am so sorry for you and Josh.  It must be very hard for him without his momma. 

You are both in my thoughts and prayers today Martha.

Peace to you,

Marty - Dante's Dad

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 08:15:56 AM »
Oh Martha - Happy Birthday to Josh! 10 yrs old - so big now! I'm glad that Davina is so nice.. so hard for Josh not to have his momma - but I'm so glad to hear that Davina has been able to make him smile again.. and Charles too and you guys too..

luv and hugs, Karen

Lonnie

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 11:19:39 AM »
Martha: So glad that Josh's birthday was a happy one, and that Davina is a loving, and gentle presence in his life! Many hugs-Lonnie

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 06:31:10 AM »
Martha,

Sorry Candi isn't here to celebrate with her son.

Thinking of you,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 07:54:10 PM »
I hope Josh had a good birthday and glad you were there to help him celebrate. thinking of you and Candi.  LaVonne

sandy2

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 10:07:17 AM »
MARTHA, IM SO SORRY FOR YOUR FAMILY THAT CANDI WASNT THERE TO CELEBRATE ALSO. BUT I AM SO GLAD YOU HAVE THAT AWSOME FAMILY CONNECTION . LOVE SANDY SHANES MOM

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 06:42:07 PM »
((((((Martha))))))))  Happy Birthday to Josh!  Please give him a hug from me.  He has a very beautiful guardian Angel watching over him - I wish so badly that Candi could be there with him.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom