Author Topic: I will never forget you!  (Read 2970 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
I will never forget you!
« on: April 06, 2015, 04:32:51 PM »
I must write these messages,mails,prayers,poems...to him. He may never be forgotten! I start to worry about others forgetting him. They stopped talking about him...they stopped visiting his grave...they stopped mentioning his name...as if he never lived on this earth! I realized that now feeling so deep pain inside as no words can say. He became the past for everyone else...but not for me... He will be irreplaceable forever! It´s because no one ever loved him so much as I do! I love him more than myself...more than anybody else...more than everything...from the bottom of my heart...above all...forever!!! While I live on this earth,he will never be forgotten!!! He is the best and the most beautiful being for me...inside and outside too...my everything... He is worthy of this...deserving of all the love I feel for him for eternity... He is my life...my breath...my heartbeat... How could I not mention his name? How could I not remember every moment spending with him? How could I not cry for him? How could I live without him? The trees are growing,the flowers are blooming,the birds are singing,the sun is shining,the world is going on...without him...and he wanted to see it with me for the rest of our lives on here... It still hurts and always will,because he is worthy of that all...

"My only one,my dearest,my beloved Jan,this is all for you and always will,because I will never forget you!!!
You will never be forgotten...never...my love..."

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

RobinBlue

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: I will never forget you!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
Jan was a very special man to know your love - a love so deep that it reaches beyond time and space. I know your pain and I understand it.

Love to you!!
I can be changed by what happens to me but I refuse to be reduced by it - Maya Angelou.

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 05:14:56 PM »
Dear Robin,

I´m sure that my beloved Jan sent the priest I was writing about into my life to help me go through my life.1 hour ago while I was crying and writing this post rang a message from my mobile and I so surprised who it should be so late at night got a message from the priest.It was sent before 11 p.m.,but I got it now at 1 o´clock at night as well as my beloved Jan died.I think that my beloved Jan wanted to bring a joy into my weeping heart and somehow set it up to get it at 1 o´clock.I think he thus let me know that it was him.It´s so beautiful!!!

Love to you,too!!

Janka

Janka

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 04:14:25 PM »
For my beloved Jan,
forever,
Janka

Small | Large

Janka