Author Topic: Molly is now the same age as Jessica  (Read 3774 times)

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
Molly is now the same age as Jessica
« on: December 05, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »
This feels so weird and unnatrual. Molly is 16 today, and Jessie will forever be 16. How will it feel when Molly becomes older than her older sister?? Hard to swollow

Cheryl - Brett's Mom

• Our Betz
    • View Profile
    • Our Betz
Re: Molly is now the same age as Jessica
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
I know what you mean about feeling a little weird about it. My daughter will turn 18 next April...the same age that her brother was when he was killed.  That's the age when your life is changing so much....only Brett didn't get to even begin his potential.   :'(
Please light a candle in memory of our loved one Brett Ginder by visiting http://brett-ginder.memory-of.com

Louise

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2006, 10:33:32 AM »
I know,My youngest is 17 and he has always been the baby,keren was 6 years older then James and when he turns 23 it will feel so strange.Also I don't want to live longer then keren was alive.Meaning I don't want to be here 24 years with keren only being on this earth for 23 years.Does that make sense?Love,Louise[keren's mom] [/color]

leslie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2006, 02:16:46 PM »
I went through this, this year & it set me back a bit. It's all just soooo hard.

Jeanneb

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2006, 03:41:03 PM »
Brenda,

Hold on tight.  I know this has to be hard.  Is she bugging you about driving?  I just can't imagine all the emotions this brings up for you and then the driving.

Holding you close to my heart.

Love,
Jeanne