Author Topic: I just lost my sister  (Read 4986 times)

blueva1111

• View Profile
I just lost my sister
« on: August 13, 2018, 09:35:14 AM »
I'm new to this and I am very far away from the rest of my family members. They are across the country from me. She passed away three days ago and I can't stop crying.

Aurelia

• View Profile
Re: I just lost my sister
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 12:51:19 PM »
I’m sorry you are hurting so deeply and I will be praying for you. I haven’t lost my biological sister but
I lost my best friend that I talked to for hours every day and she frequently stayed the weekend at my
house whenever my husband went on motorcycle trips. It has been a year and a half since she died
but the first two weeks I barely made it to the funeral and I suffered from muscle weakness- basically
I was bedridden those first two weeks. I tried to listen to comforting music a lot and I made myself
eat half my food for my health. You can message me back anything- I’m usually a good listener.
 - Aurelia

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: I just lost my sister
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 09:52:09 AM »
I'm so sorry, blue to learn of the death of your precious sister.

My heart goes out to you. Welcome to Webhealing. Post anytime. We're here for you.

Hugs,
Terry