Author Topic: 20 years today  (Read 4954 times)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
20 years today
« on: November 15, 2018, 04:56:43 PM »
Its been 20 years today since Jason left this Earth.I sure do miss him. We went to the land Sunday and put out wreath and flowers as I do every year. I told my husband I can't believe we have  been going to the land every year for 20 yrs. He was 47 in August and time seems to stand still at times. I don't know what to do anymore, I just function and survive. I am so tired of this phony life I live and most times can't talk about Jason because no one wants to listen.  Everyone goes on with their lives as if nothing has happened and it hasn't to them. I just work and sleep . I am so tired all the time I come home from work and I fall asleep in my chair, I don't have any energy to do anything. Just rambling I guess, No one cares anymore. Hugs to all, LaVonne mom to Jason

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: 20 years today
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »
(((((Lavonne)))))

Thinking of you and your precious, ever loved and missed, Jason.
I moved today. I'm close to my sister now as my bil  died in July.
Yes time goes by for everyone else. I couldn't go to sleep tonight without letting you know I had Jason on my mind and in my heart today.

Love you Lavonne,
Terry

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 03:36:54 AM »
thank you for all you do. Glad you are close to your sister now,that helps.This board I noticed has changed not as active as it use to be.
No one responds as they use to do. only a few . times change I guess. Hugs to you and talk later. I have to get to work.  Love you LaVonne

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2018, 07:18:19 PM »
You are right, the board is not as active anymore. In the beginning I found it to be a lifeline, now I rarely go on. How is your granddaughter?
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2018, 09:27:52 AM »
My Granddaughter is better.She is controlling
 her stress and hasn't had episode since Sept 30th. She still has problem but Drs dont want to touch her unless they  redo all the test over and over. every time she goes to new Dr. they want to redo test. They wont even look at her MRI. t is so frustrating. Its all about the money.  Hopefully she will be fine for now. waiting game