Author Topic: How is Clapton doing Terry?  (Read 659 times)

JustMark

• View Profile
How is Clapton doing Terry?
« on: April 02, 2018, 01:17:23 PM »
This morning I was at the vet with Tunnie as it was time for her to join Gina, Sarge, Dainy and Dillinger, one of her brothers and sitting in the waiting area I remembered  you had posted it being touch and go with Clapton's arthritis so I was wondering how he was doing? I also was wondering if maybe we could start a thread or section for pets? I know for me the dogs really helped me with dealing with Gina's loss. I also realize not everyone has service dogs but I'm sure you will agree they are very therapeutic for helping with grief and loss.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: How is Clapton doing Terry?
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2018, 02:00:10 PM »

I'm so sorry, Mark that you had to say good-bye to your Tunnie. RIP, precious baby.

Thanks so much for asking about Clapton. I appreciate it. He's hanging in there....one day at a time.

Feel free to start a new thread where only our fur babies are being shared. I could not have survived all of these years of losses without mine. They are family members and those who do not feel that way surely do not have to post on that thread.

Sending a big hug (((((((Mark)))))))

Terry

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2018, 12:28:26 PM »
I am also sorry for the loss of your much loved companion Mark.  I've had to help three of my fur children die.  It's so hard.  Also sorry to hear of your fur baby's struggle with arthritis, Terry. Comfort to you both.

Peace and Healing,
mousewife

JustMark

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2018, 11:24:11 PM »
Thank you Mousewife and Terry, I'll start a thread after I either find a nice poem or something online or just type something eventhough it has been years since I did poetry. I'll probably start one on the main board where everyone can find it instead of searching all over the place. Terry after I start it you can always move it or pin it where you think it should go.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2018, 02:39:42 PM »
Thank You, mousewife.

Mark, the Main board is fine.

Hugs to you both.

Raven2017

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 06:13:56 AM »
Hi Mark,

I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are such a big part of our families.  Your idea of a pet board is a great one.  I don't know about anyone else but I owe so much to my dogs.  They have helped me get through this past year.  I don't know what I would have done without them.

Veronica1992

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2018, 08:00:26 PM »
Yes, I agree that dogs and animals in general are very good companions and helpers for a person in a critical condition. They feel the emotional state of the person and help the fact that they are just there at that moment.