Author Topic: my heart is torn to pieces  (Read 3284 times)

jim

• View Profile
my heart is torn to pieces
« on: October 16, 2017, 08:08:43 PM »
I am feeling so broken I lost my Mom in February Dad in July Our fur baby and my 16 year old grandson in September a week apart.

JustMark

• View Profile
Re: my heart is torn to pieces
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 09:34:15 AM »
I'm sorry for your losses JIm, that many real close together is quite a lot. I imagine it can seem overwhelming but I do know there is a way through it in dealing with loss and we can help give you with encouragement. We share our experiences in what worked for us in dealing with our losses as they very much life changing events. From sharing those experiences and what works for us we not only learn we can continue on but we can still experience moments of happiness. We also learn new lessons and new wisdom from our deceased loved ones in hind sight that we can share and in a way they get to live on in continuing to help others.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: my heart is torn to pieces
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 09:02:22 PM »
I am feeling so broken I lost my Mom in February Dad in July Our fur baby and my 16 year old grandson in September a week apart.

Jim,

I'm so very sorry to read of the multiple deaths of your loved ones that you are living with at this time. It is heartbreaking.
Welcome to our Webhealing family.

As you are able to, please tell us something about your precious loved ones as they were all so special to you. Also if you would like to post their names and dates (Angel, Birth) I will post them on the calendar and they will always be remembered here on Webhealing.
If I can do anything for you, feel free to either message me or post it on the board.

We're here for you.

Hug & understanding,
Terry