Author Topic: ((((Paula))))  (Read 341 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((((Paula))))
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:12:13 PM »
Hey there Paula,

Hope all is well with you and Craig. It's been awhile since I've heard from you. Would love an update when you find the time.

I think of you, Craig and Kate all the time. How is our girl?

Love,
Terry :love9:
"One thing I've learned on this journey (it's been a year and a few days since my husband, Tom, died of cancer), is that in the beginning, there is a lot of the one-step-forward-two-steps-back shuffle." - RobinBlue - Spouse Loss

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: ((((Paula))))
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 09:06:37 AM »
Hi Terry,
Feeling very blue now as Kate has been arrested on drug possession as of 4 a.m., just out on a 5G bond posted by us last week for shoplifting. So, that is the short answer to your query.
Otherwise life is good. In Nov. my eldest and his wife had a baby boy on 11/23, Henry. So he, & Ellyn complete our lives. Josh is engaged to Gabbi and they are wedding venue shopping. Craig's health is not the best, but he is a trooper and keeps on going on. The heartache of losing Adam and K's continuous issues will probably be the demise of us faster than any other health related issue.
Sorry, I have not been on in a super long time.
I promise to check in more.
How's by you Terry?
XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: ((((Paula))))
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:51:34 PM »

Paula,

So sorry to read about our Kate.

Glad to read about Josh. Both of your kids are doing so well and giving you plenty of grandkids to spoil. :icon_flower:

I'm Ok, Paula. You know me...I'm like a Timex!

Holding you close and thinking of both you and Craig as Adam's Birthday fast approaches.

My love,
Terry
"One thing I've learned on this journey (it's been a year and a few days since my husband, Tom, died of cancer), is that in the beginning, there is a lot of the one-step-forward-two-steps-back shuffle." - RobinBlue - Spouse Loss