Author Topic: Michael, how's the move?  (Read 179 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Michael, how's the move?
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:07:15 PM »
Hi Michael,

Any bites on your place yet? Haven't heard from you so I assume you're pretty busy. When you find the time please check in with me and let me know how things are going for you.

Hugs,
Terry
"I'm thankful I have my writing to turn to.  And reading and my pets.  It is at times like these, I remind myself to think of gratitude and things I am thankful for." -Wally (Wally49er/Spouse Loss)

mjlasa

• View Profile
Re: Michael, how's the move?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 03:21:48 PM »
Hi Terry
I have purchased a home for my wife's kids and me to live in, but the sale of the condo fell through. I haven't actually seen the place yet. Im hoping to go check it out soon but travel is still tough for me. I am currently in a day mental health program though im not sure how much good it is doing. I miss my wife and my life.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
((((((Michael)))))))

So sorry for your struggles. My heart goes out to you.

I appreciate you checking in with me as you're always in my thoughts.

Here for you,
Terry
"I'm thankful I have my writing to turn to.  And reading and my pets.  It is at times like these, I remind myself to think of gratitude and things I am thankful for." -Wally (Wally49er/Spouse Loss)

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 02:26:39 PM »
I am visiting the new home but am not really comfortable here. Too many memories. Im starting to feel hopeless.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 01:49:09 PM »
Sent you a private message. :love9: