Author Topic: New here  (Read 10359 times)

mjlasa

• View Profile
Re: New here
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2016, 12:57:02 PM »
I am afraid i will be alone on christmas. My only options involve traveling long distances and i'm not up for that. How to get through the day?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2016, 10:17:37 AM »

Thinking of you today. Touch base when you find the time and let me know how you're doing.

Sending hugs and my love

(((((((Michael)))))))

Merry Christmas,
Love,
Terry

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2017, 02:52:38 PM »
Today is three months since my wife Roxanne died. I actually went out last night to hear music - the first thing ive done in three months - and was able to enjoy it. I was thinking, boy, im doing pretty good! Haha. Not so much. Today i came crashing down. Back to bed for me. Ugh. Will this ever end?

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2017, 02:55:00 PM »
Today is three months since my wife Roxanne died. I actually went out last night to hear music - the first thing ive done in three months - and was able to enjoy it. I was thinking, boy, im doing pretty good! Haha. Not so much. Today i came crashing down. Back to bed for me. Ugh. Will this ever end?

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2017, 03:02:05 PM »
Today marks three months since my wife Roxanne died. Last night I went out and heard some music - the first thing ive done since she died - and i enjoyed it. I thought, boy, im doing pretty good! Haha. Not so much. Came crashing down today. Back to bed. Will this ever end?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2017, 06:04:56 AM »
Three months time is so new and raw a pain.

Takes time and patience. One day, one minute and one second at a time.

Here for you.

(((((((Michael)))))))

Hugs,
Terry

mjlasa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2017, 11:04:55 AM »
Terry
The pain continues. I am in the process of selling the condo we had in georgia (ive retreated to another place i had in Mass) and buying a new home in ga with my wife's son (my stepson) and family. I would have an inlaw quarters. Im all alone in mass and didnt want to live in the place my wife and i shared in ga. Im ambivalent about the whole thing but feel i need family support. I have none where i am. Im putting a lot of money into the purcchase and am not even sure if and when ill go there. Paralyzed but made a commitment to son and family as they love me and dont want me alone. Thoughts?

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2017, 07:44:12 AM »
Hi Michael,

So happy to learn that you will be with your son and other family for support. That's so important.

Sure do understand that the pain continues. It's the price of love and loss.

Hugs,
Terry