Author Topic: exclusively seeing/dating this girl for past 4 months, she says she needs time  (Read 5023 times)

Jordanrussell34

• View Profile
I have been talking to this girl for the past 4 months. We made it clear we're only going to see each other. I like her very much & I see a future with her. She expressed that she likes me also. Recently she went from just going to school, to working, being in a sport and a full time college student. We we're making it work for a while, but she told me she needs time to herself right now because she's very stressed out and tired all the time. She told me it has nothing to do with me. She does like me but she just has a lot on her plate and need to figure things out. These last 4 months has been the best 4 months of my life. She's a smart girl, and just the best girl I could ever imagine. I treated her the best I can and damn I never felt like this over someone ever. She means the world to me. Im scared that if I give her this time she needs, her feelings will go away, or she'll find someone else. I don't know what to do. She means the world to me and I don't want to lose her. I can't stop thinking about it and it's stressing me out. I need some advice to help me get through this. This girl means the world to me, and I don't want to lose her.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Welcome to Webhealing! :icon_flower:

Veronica1992

• View Profile
You can not force another person to be with you. Just tell her that you love her and wait for her to decide whether she wants to continue the relationship