Author Topic: just checking in  (Read 368 times)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
just checking in
« on: October 13, 2016, 08:57:26 AM »
Just checking in to say hi. I miss you all and miss my son as always. I lost my mom in May and really having a hard time with that. I was working so much didn't have time to grieve. Been working 60-70 hrs a week and keeps my mind busy. Thinking of all our angels and missing you all. Jason will be gone 18yrs,My BIL 29yrs and SIL 7yrs. miss them all.         love  LaVonne

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: just checking in
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 06:59:13 AM »

LaVonne,

I'm so sorry to read that your precious Momma died. Thanks for letting us know.

It's hard to believe that Jason will be gone for 18 years this November. Although we know that time has a different meaning when we bury a child.

Thanks for the update and hope you can work a little less and relax a little more.

Love and hugs to you, my friend,
Terry
"I'm thankful I have my writing to turn to.  And reading and my pets.  It is at times like these, I remind myself to think of gratitude and things I am thankful for." -Wally (Wally49er/Spouse Loss)

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: just checking in
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 07:49:47 AM »
thanks Terry,    I am totally burned out. I took time off and go back to work on Oct 21.   I am really short on help and no one is applying for the jobs available.  I will try to check in more often but time flies and gets away on me.  I was really close with my mom and miss her very much.  thanks again LaVonne