Author Topic: Father's Day 2016  (Read 2752 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Father's Day 2016
« on: June 18, 2016, 08:09:26 AM »
My husband feels terrible on Father's Day. We had so much trouble with our late son and our daughter and our family was in turmoil, no one acting in their best behaviors. The last FD before our son had passed we decided to "skip" on FD and went to the beach. As it turns out our late son came to the house to be with his Dad and waited for him, unbeknownst to us. And of course, what ultimately made it worse is that there was to never be another FD with our son alive.
So fast forward, to FD 2016 & my husband is a man plagued by many demons, ill health and and a traumatized mind. Our youngest son and his live in girlfriend will be with us tomorrow and I hope to try to create a day for him that can be somewhat enjoyable and with any luck at least a few moment of peace of mind & heart.
To all my bereaved brothers on this site I wish you signs from your angels and a day less anguished by their loss and moments of joy from memories of our time together on this Earth.
XO Your sister-in-grief, Paula XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Father's Day 2016
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 06:30:16 PM »

(((((((Craig)))))))

My heart goes out to you both. :love9: