Author Topic: Triggers  (Read 2820 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Triggers
« on: July 24, 2015, 07:40:25 AM »
Yesterday, while driving to my destination, I passed the funeral home where we had Adam's wake. I started crying and did not stop until I parked at my destination, wiped my tears and had to put on my outside brave face. Now that I am on a good combo of meds, regulating my moods, I feel "distant" from Adam vs. living in the grief, every moment of the day ... but then there are these triggers that whammy-o bring me to my knees. I hope that when my time comes I am helped to cross over to the other side by my son & parents and if my husband goes before me, that he too would be present.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Triggers
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 12:33:14 PM »
Paula - In less than six weeks is your precious Adam's angel date. These days and weeks before are very difficult. I try to remember that when I have a thought that seems to be exaggerated, harmful or hurtful. These dates are just, well....you know. Everyone on here knows. It's a very painful time.

I just wanted you to know that I am holding you close to my heart and sending positive energy your way. May that energy lift you, guide you and carry you. And, may you feel the arms of love comforting you. :angel11:

Much love, many hugs.

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Triggers
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »
You are a comforting soul of wisdom, goodness, encouragement & love.
Thank you for always being there Terry,
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings