Author Topic: Girlfriend "needs time" but the passion still there  (Read 2896 times)

Sanjose

• View Profile
Girlfriend "needs time" but the passion still there
« on: May 06, 2015, 10:03:58 AM »
Ok so here it is the dreded need time talk . Here's the background ... Been dating this girl for 5 months and everything was going really well I thought, we have provly the best connection IV ever had with someone . When we were together we were like teenagers again making it on the couch and just really intense. We are 28 by the way. One weekend I went away for work and she texted called me the whole time saying how much she missed me and couldn't wait to see me again so I came home on Sunday and again hung out and again was just like before , all that week same thing she couldn't wait to see me all her friends wanted her to go out for drinks and she told me she didn't want too she just wanted to spend the weekend with me .. I told her she could go out I'm not the kind of guy that controls a girl .. She said no she'd rather be with me .. So fine we hung out and everything was the same.. All over each other and she told me she was really happy and liked me.. That was Sunday ... Monday night texting i could tell something was up.. I asked her n she said she was scared to jump into a relationship because of her past (she just got out of a 6 yr relationship with a guy she currently has a house with and is trying to sell wich is s huge stresser anyway she explained it took a long time for her to end it with him cuz she felt trapped she also dated a guy after that for a small time and it ended because he constantly pressured her to be bf and gf) she seen this going somewhere but just for now she doesn't want a title ... I was confused by this but said yeah ok I wasn't pressuring you into having a title anyway .. Wends day she called crying saying it isn't fair to me n all this she just needs time to think and figure out why she feels so scared ... She's e e. Said she has an appointment with a therapist cuz no one else understands at allllll... She said she's not counting me out of her future but right now she just needs time and space to figure her stuff out... I told her yesterday I'm gonna back right off do my own thing and let her do the same but when the time is right I'm gonna try and get her back . So anyway my questions are what do I do? How long do I wait? Do people actually ever need "time" or is it always bull? Like to hear from from women on this .