Author Topic: Thinking of you, Barb  (Read 2866 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Thinking of you, Barb
« on: February 16, 2015, 03:25:04 PM »
((((((Barb))))))

Thinking of you on your precious Tom's angel date. I hope your day was filled with warm and wonderful memories of your baby.

And, I hope you felt Tom near today. :love9:

Love,
Terry

barb0617

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of you, Barb
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2015, 06:27:00 PM »
Thanks so much, Terry. Very different this year- I had my student trip to France, my youngest was with me as a chaperone, so the family was scattered. As a family, we saw it as a positive thing that we were able to deal with the day sitting in different parts of the world. The same will happen next month: I will be a chaperone on an art teacher's trip to Greece and Italy for my other son's anniversary.  We see it as a good thing, that we can do the day not together. An amazing thing in this trip to France: the tour director/guide, one of 12 kids, 6 deceased. So my daughter and I were in good hands on Tom's anniversary.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2015, 12:02:08 PM »
Barb...I'm so glad the day and the trip went so well for you. That was awesome. It always helps to be busy, I've found. Bless the heart of that parent with those losses....too much to bear.

Thanks so much for sharing your trip with us! And, Tom's special day.

Much love to you and a big hug, :icon_flower:
Terry

barb0617

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2015, 05:27:49 PM »
I always feel strength and happiness when I check in here. After all this time. Or, I guess , because of all this time.  Thank you for always remembering my special days.
Barb