Author Topic: For Terry.  (Read 4193 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
For Terry.
« on: January 11, 2015, 07:11:34 PM »
For Terry,
with love,
Janka

Small | Large
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: For Terry.
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 10:33:08 AM »
Thank You for this beautiful tune, Janka. It's a haunting but peaceful melody and I've added it to my daily listening.

Hugs,
Terry

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2015, 08:05:51 PM »
For dear Terry,

from the heart,

Janka

Small | Large

Janka

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2015, 01:55:03 PM »
Dear Terry!

I look at the pictures me and my beloved Jan wanted to see the next together.We planned to travel abroad to stay in Venezia for a week.I chose a hotel we wanted to put up at over the water with a beautiful sea view,because it is the most romantic place for the lovers I think.We were full of joyful expectation and my beloved Jan already chose the way we´ll go.It should has been at the time the carnival is.Then we planned to see Capri.I found a cottage in Positano over the sea with a magic Capri view and unforgettable sunset over there.We wanted to leave in the summer.There´s a lot we had seen till then and were dreaming,planning,preparing much more in our future further.I´ve learned to cope with my tremendous pain,but I can´t reconcile with thought of not being there with him to see all of those things and places had been dreamt up just for two of us.Some things don't ever go back to where they were.It´s what the pain does to me in my loneliness.Are there any places like these in heaven?Shall we be seen something like this then?I hope so.I´ve read many books describing so experiences of the people being seen there a beautiful land that reminds this life we´re living on here right now.It must be something wonderful and I´m sure my beloved Jan is there constantly waiting for me as well as I do on here.I´d wait for life.When I wake up one morning,my dream will come true.That thought has brought me comfort on my very lonely nights.I´m sure that we accomplish here would serve us there somehow.I know that every good deed is going to bring us closer to our loved ones and it can wipe out what was wrong.It does work,that´s the way where I need to go,bringing me to the end where is my beloved Jan waiting for me forever.Has it been three years already?Hard to believe!There are many things I´d love to do with him.I´m so overwhelmed with sadness that I can´t see through the tears tonight.Despite of my sadness I´m glad as I know that I live my life the best I can and it has brought me the peace I need so much.

Hugs and kisses,

Janka
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 06:06:56 PM by Janka »

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 05:28:30 PM »
Janka, thank you so much for this beautiful tune and for thinking of me. I love Kenny G. I was invited to the opening of Planet Hollywood in Orlando, many years ago and dined with Kenny, Bruce Willis and his wife, at the time Demi, all co-owners of the restaurant. You would have loved it as you enjoy music (and especially the classics) as I do. At one point they all jammed together; Stevie Winwood, Bruce, Kenny, Gato and members of Bruce's blues band. Your post and this video brought a much needed smile to my heart tonight of a wonderful memory.

((((((Janka)))))) :love4:

Hugs,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 05:54:14 PM »
Dear Terry!

I look at the pictures me and my beloved Jan wanted to see the next together.We planned to travel abroad to stay in Venezia for a week.I chose a hotel we wanted to put up at over the water with a beautiful sea view,because it is the most romantic place for the lovers I think.We were full of joyful expectation and my beloved Jan already chose the way we´ll go.It should has been at the time the carnival is.Then we planned to see Capri.I found a cottage in Positano over the sea with a magic Capri view and unforgettable sunset over there.We wanted to leave in the summer.

Italy is so beautiful. I still have family there though I haven't been back for a few years. I miss it so. Of course it wouldn't be the same without your Jan but a trip there might be just what the doctor ordered. A change of scenery and views to remember and dream of seeing again long after you're home. I often visit places that I shared with loved ones and at first it isn't easy but I find those future visits to bring me so much peace....in the remembering.

I like to imagine that if I died first, how my loved ones would want to enjoy going to places we both dreamed of going together. And, I could only hope that they would and that they would see me in the sunset after the day was done; they would see me in the ocean water nearing that sunset and watching the ocean waves twinkle like diamonds from the sun's reflection, and as the day was bidding them farewell.... they would remember the light, the hope and the promise of so much more that our being together would bring. I would hope that they would find beauty, peace and love in every day of their lives without me. Because I loved them all, that much.

Jan is in every sunset. Every sunrise. Every twinkle from the sun's reflection and even from a child's eyes as they look up at you. He is everywhere you are, Janka.

I wish you peace. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2015, 11:00:14 AM »
In time Janka, hopefully you will see some of those plans follow through and go to those places. Maybe not right now but when you are ready.
I need to do the same when my life is back together. I want so badly to walk through the places where we were together and see them again. I would do it on my own or maybe with a good friend. I have changed so much I would just absorb it all and at the same time I am not sure I could do it. Too many painful memories from his family and friends and neighbors there. And 3 years, wow... so much has happened and yet nothing has really changed is what it feels like.
I hit bottom so hard when Riki died I ended up on the street and learned a lot from that and I have gradually helped myself up. I am close to having my kids living with me full time and I am working on getting the PTSD dealt with so maybe for once in my life I will have a goal other then raising my children happy and having a happy family with a husband. That doesn't ever seem possible now. I have let too much time go by for me to ever have a proper family. I have my kids and that will have to do. I hope to find happiness helping others in some way, not sure how. Pretty sure it will be with animals and/or children. That is after I have found myself first.

Terry,
I love this idea and the thought that this is maybe what riki is doing for me and my grandparents and whatever other loving angels are watching out for me.
I like to imagine that if I died first, how my loved ones would want to enjoy going to places we both dreamed of going together. And, I could only hope that they would and that they would see me in the sunset after the day was done; they would see me in the ocean water nearing that sunset and watching the ocean waves twinkle like diamonds from the sun's reflection, and as the day was bidding them farewell.... they would remember the light, the hope and the promise of so much more that our being together would bring. I would hope that they would find beauty, peace and love in every day of their lives without me. Because I loved them all, that much.

What a beautiful memory you must have of going to that opening and enjoying the music and meeting those people. I love Kenny G as well although not as much as other musicians. I lean towards music with words as I love to sing and can sing with the music. I find it more difficult to hum or whistle music then sing it. One of my favorites is Karen Carpenter. She had such a beautiful voice and I can match her range for the most part. Singing is my release. Sometimes I go for awhile without singing and when I sing again I realize how much I have missed it. My voice is not bad either so I don't freak people out when I am walking along the sidewalk singing. My kids complained once and I told them too bad. I need to sing, it is my release and they will just have to learn to put up with it, lol. I used to sing and dance with them in my arms and they loved it.

Hugs and love to you both

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 02:47:28 PM »
Dear Terry!

Thanks for your beautiful words,especially about my beloved Jan.He is my everlasting sun with so blue eyes as mine shining like the stars,with the magic smile making me smile too,both in a good time and a hard time and with the beauty of his being inside and outside too.He is everywhere I am,I know.He is so happy reading those poems I´ve always been writing for him as he had always looked for them.We had the world of ours,such beautiful as only dreams can be and I´d give my all for giving it back.He died in the happiest time of our lives after 5 years spending together,but those 5 years do mean to me more than 50 years to someone else.The love is the most important thing.All the things are going to come to an end,but the love is eternal and one day we´ll be with our loved ones again.

Italy is really beautiful.It´s a land of my dreams.If I could,I´d have bought there a little house at the seaside together with my beloved Jan.It could be there or in Croatia we used to travel almost every year.We had selected places we could get in 10-15 hours by car.The last summer we spent there too.It was near Korcula in Croatia,as magic place as in a fairy-tale.For the reason it was the last time with him,it is the most beautiful place for me and I´d love to return there one day,but it is 15-20 hours,so I don´t want to travel alone.I´d be crying all along.Despite of that I don´t stop dreaming of travelling there as it does mean too much to me.

Hugs and kisses,

Janka

« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 02:54:15 PM by Janka »

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2015, 09:51:16 AM »
Hi Janka....you'll know when the time is right and it will feel so good to be able to enjoy yourself again, always carrying the memories of Jan with you making everything you do special. :icon_flower:

Thanks for sharing that with me.

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2015, 01:03:22 PM »
Dear Terry,

you like the classical music as well as me,so I´m sending you one masterpiece of F.Chopin.It´s my favourite piano work.You can feel the love and the sadness in every tone.I like it very much.

From the heart,

Janka

Small | Large

Janka

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2015, 11:40:00 AM »
So beautiful, Janka....thank you. When I listen to this piece I imagine lying on a giant hand and floating in the ocean looking up at the stars and feeling such peace in the knowing that I am but a minute spec in this huge and complex picture that's life. And, since it's in my imagination, I can create any background and its beauty with its' images and colors is infinitely spectacular.

((((((((Janka))))))))
:icon_flower: