Author Topic: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Sadie (Riss)  (Read 3118 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Sadie (Riss)
« on: November 24, 2014, 06:23:14 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday, Sadie!

((((((Riss)))))) :love9:

Remembering Sadie today on her first heavenly birthday. I'm holding you and your family close to my heart with love and understanding.

Love,
Terry

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Tips for Surviving Grief & the Holidays: If you are grieving too deeply and celebrating is not an option, remember the 3Cs: Choice, Communication and Compromise.
If you are feeling pressured to participate in more than you’re comfortable with, try saying “No thank you.” You don’t owe anyone an explanation. Be kind, but firm.
Above all, remember that you are loved.

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Happy Heavenly Birthday, Sadie (Riss)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 04:17:52 PM »
((Hugs)) to you and yours on this difficult day.
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Riss24

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 01:55:39 AM »
Thanks, Terry and Paula. I haven't been on the site for a week or 2 or 3? Been having horrible horrible days. Every day is painful but Sadie's birthday was sad beyond words, missing her but trying to make it a good day for Shallyn. And now Thanksgiving...Just feeling very overwhelmed with sadness. Thank you for acknowledging my girls birthday, really does mean a lot. Take Care

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 08:51:51 AM »
The 1st of everything is so VERY difficult. I try to be mindful of all the other blessings I have in my life however hard it is to move beyond my grief. Wishing you moments of peace. XO
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 08:37:37 PM »
Thanks, Terry and Paula. I haven't been on the site for a week or 2 or 3? Been having horrible horrible days. Every day is painful but Sadie's birthday was sad beyond words, missing her but trying to make it a good day for Shallyn. And now Thanksgiving...Just feeling very overwhelmed with sadness. Thank you for acknowledging my girls birthday, really does mean a lot. Take Care

Riss, I understand. I wish there was some way I could make it better for you...some way to lesson your pain but just know that I have been there and understand the awful pain and feeling totally overwhelmed with sadness. I honestly don't know how any other emotion could be felt at this point. The holidays are especially difficult and I'm glad that you have your daughter, Shallyn to love, to comfort. You have each other, and that is priceless.

Always here for you. :love9:

Love,
Terry