Author Topic: new member...help needed  (Read 18518 times)

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
Re: new member...help needed
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2014, 05:07:26 PM »
Hello All,

First time posting as well.  I recently lost my Daughter in the tragic Marysville Pilchuck High School Shooting in Marysville, WA on October 24,2014.  This is very raw...very painful and unimaginable...

I am thankful I came across this site to find understanding and sharing with those that share my pain..I'm hoping that when everyone else has gone away or gone to sleep you will be there to keep listening and providing the words of healing that we all need. 

My beautiful daughter was 14 years old she loved art, music and had a laugh that was contagious.  She was beautiful inside and out.  I named her Zoë which means "Life" for that is exactly what she exuded.  I feel her in my heart and I know she is with me, but it does not take away the pain of missing her every second of every day. 

I´m so sorry for your loss!

Send you my warm hugs from the heart!

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
Re: new member...help needed
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2014, 06:53:17 PM »
ZOESMAMMA,

I'M glad you found this site. although I wish you didn't have to be here. i'm so  sorry for your loss.. I found  this site 2 mo. after my niece(CANDI-23) was killed 9 1/2 yrs. ago...
 i'll keep you in my thought's & prayers.... when I came here someone told me to:
 take it  " ONE MOMENT, ONE BREATH & ONE DAY at A TIME..."

SENDING YOU HUGS,
    MARTHA