Author Topic: Maureen's Angel Date (((Arthur)))  (Read 3741 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Maureen's Angel Date (((Arthur)))
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:42:28 AM »

(((((((Arthur))))))

Remembering your precious Maureen on her angel date. I had the 17th in my head for some reason so sorry this is late.

Know that I always think of you and hold you close to my heart. :love9:

Love & Hugs,
Terry

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Maureen's Angel Date (((Arthur)))
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 10:02:36 AM »
Arthur,

I hope you are doing OK. A comforting hug to you.

Peace and Healing,

mousewife

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 08:29:44 PM »
Thanks so much for remembering Terry, Mousewife. I am still trying to move onwards with my life, but It seems I can't help but look over my shoulder just about every day and remember what it was like to have Maureen still in my life.  I had another one of those dreams again recently, when by some miracle she was back to stay with me, and them I wake up expecting her to be there but of course she is gone.  Sometimes it seems like it will ever end. Thanks again for remembering Terry, I sincerely appreciate it!!!

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2014, 08:00:21 PM »
I had thought that with he passing of 041414 that  at least things would be a little better..the opposite has been true lately.  Before Maureen died I helped caregive for my father in law and mother in law who passed away.  It was only a several years after her mother died that Maureen died. I find that a lot of my tears are for them as well as Maureen who was an only child.   I watched them all pass away. I can't get them off my mind... When I think her I think of them. It just tears my heart out.

mousewife

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 09:14:00 AM »
Arthur,

I'm so sorry that you have to have these painful memories.  I know it's hard.  I know it seems like it will never end.  One day, you will feel better, and the times you feel better will last longer.  I hope for you, that day will come soon.

Peace and Healing,
mousewife

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 04:45:03 PM »
sending you warm hugs ((((Arthur)))) and its just a reminder of how much you loved

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2014, 04:11:28 PM »
(((((( ARTHUR ))))))

Sorry I am late. Hoping that beautiful memories filled your heart of you Beautiful Maureen  :engel2:

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2014, 03:32:51 AM »
Thanks j Bryant and  Lisa! Strange as it may seem it seems that I love Maureen more than ever since her death. I guess the saying" absence makes the heart grow fonder" is true.  Everyday brings tears and thinking about that vacation that we were planning for but never got to. Here I am 3years out and I still can't bring myself to get rid of her Snoopy figurine out of the buffet cabinet.  I am sure that you guys and everyone in this forum know what I mean. Take care jbryant and Lisa!!!!
Arthur

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2014, 06:19:17 PM »
I totally do coming up on my 2nd year and still unpacking boxes out of storage its a challenge but yes I miss Doyle more now and it will always be that way from what im finding out but time will tell but were keeping the faith  :love4: