Author Topic: This is SOOOOO hard  (Read 2859 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
This is SOOOOO hard
« on: March 17, 2014, 03:41:55 PM »
I am hurting so very much. The pain is just so heavy that I can't breath.   How long does the pain stay so heavy? I can't enjoy anything anymore.  I am SLOWLY being able to look forward to a concert that I had bought tickets to just 3 days before I lost my mother.  When she passed away I was just going to forget about going to the concert but then I thought that she would want me to go and have fun so one of my cousins is going with me. This cousin has been of great support to me.  She has been by my side ever since she found out that my mother was in the hospital.  She has been there when I needed to talk and she is helping me with some to the things that need to be done with someone passes away.  There is just so much to do and I am very lucky to have her. 

G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: This is SOOOOO hard
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2014, 08:53:10 PM »

Gail,

I'm glad you have had and continue to have the support of your cousin. How fortunate you are.

Enjoy the concert! (who are you going to see?)

Hugs!

Love,
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2014, 03:22:39 PM »
Terry, I am going to go see Alan Jackson.  I have waited for years for him to come to my area to do a concert and when I found out he was coming I made sure I bought tickets on the day they went on sale which was 3 days before I lost my mother.  But I know she would want me to go and have a good time.  
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2014, 04:08:04 PM »
I saw him a loooooong time ago, Gail. I think it was '92.

He's great!