Author Topic: Thinking of John & Kit today  (Read 4250 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Thinking of John & Kit today
« on: August 14, 2013, 11:34:51 AM »

John - Thinking of you today on yours and Kit's wedding anniversary. I remember last year you got a "bike!" What are you doing this year? :icon_flower: And are you still peddling your way to health and peace? I hope so!

I'm wearing Kit's bracelet today, in her honor.

May your memories be the sweetest!

(((((((John)))))))

Love & Hugs,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of John & Kit today
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2013, 09:45:02 AM »
((((John))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 04:16:45 PM »
[i]((((((((((((( JOHN ))))))))))))))

Thinking of you .... we miss you . Let us know how you are doing. Know that Kit is with you always.  :engel2:

PS ... Terry you are truly an angel ....... :engel2:

Always,

Lisa
[/i]
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

johnkmurray

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
Hi all!

I'm still out here, just not as much time online what with the changes over the last few months. This month was filled with thoughts of Kit, yes, but also with planning for the future. Kit will always be with me, no doubt about that. No doubt also that I'm embarking on a new chapter. In a relationship, making plans for 'us' again although the members of 'us' have changed.

John

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2013, 08:23:05 PM »
Good to hear from you Johnk. Glad to hear your new relationship is working out! Working on your new love is what Kit would've wanted.
Take care, Arthur
((((JohnK))))

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 02:30:09 AM »
(((( JOHN ))))

We're glad you stopped by and in a new relationship. Yes, Kit will always be with you. :angel11:

New journey/life beginnings for you ........ I wish you the best my friend  :icon_flower:

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2013, 07:21:18 AM »
((((((( John))))))) may the day be blessed for you and your new journey with your new love

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2013, 01:25:35 PM »
I am so sorry that we share this month in loss. I am trying hard to turn it into a special month of memories for the future.
It is with a big smile on my face that I type this and wish you and your present partner all the very best for the future. xx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2013, 11:14:21 AM »
Hi all!

I'm still out here, just not as much time online what with the changes over the last few months. This month was filled with thoughts of Kit, yes, but also with planning for the future. Kit will always be with me, no doubt about that. No doubt also that I'm embarking on a new chapter. In a relationship, making plans for 'us' again although the members of 'us' have changed.

John

John, how wonderful....a new chapter! I wish you bunches of happiness in your new relationship and please tell us more about her, if you care to share. I would love to hear about this very special woman who has caught your eye, and your heart!

So happy for you my friend!! :love4:

Love,
Terry