Author Topic: My daughter  (Read 6776 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: My daughter
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 08:45:48 PM »

I am so terribly blue that those feelings of wanting to end the hurt and pain are coming back to me in waves that I fear I will not be able to handle. I just took my doctor ordered Xanax to see if that will help take the edge off for me. I call my psychiatrist be he is out this week. I am having bouts of uncontrollable crying, days on end when I don't even feel up to getting dressed, etc. I recognize why this has all come about and what I need to too, healthily, about it.

The therapist 'on call' will be helpful, even if it's just having someone to talk with. It has to be so difficult living with these fears as you have been doing and not having someone to share them with, in your home. Please keep us updated on how you are doing and the steps you are taking for your health. I just wish you didn't feel so alone. And, at times like these I wished we all lived a lot closer. :love9:

(((((((Paula)))))))