Author Topic: whats next ???!!!!  (Read 7136 times)

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
Re: whats next ???!!!!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2013, 11:39:29 PM »
Hi Martin..I am so sorry for your loss of your wife Wendy. I lost my wife Maureen almost 2 years ago next month. Believe it or not it does get easier.
I know that seems a very pale consolation now that you are in one of the worst times of your life, but it will happen. The thing to think about now is to just live for the next day...and thats it!! Forget about the future..it is something that is beyond your control. Just think about making it to the next day as best you can. Yes there's going to be reminders...but if there is its something you have no control over. Just live for today and thats it until you can get through this hellish initial period of grief. Again I am so sorry about your wife Wendy. ((((Martin))))

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 07:30:04 PM »

Thinking of you, Martin! Please update when you find the time.  :love9:

Sending hugs and my love,

(((((((((Martin)))))))))

Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2014, 11:00:11 AM »

Thinking of you, Martin and hope you are doing OK.

((((((((((Martin))))))))))