Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Ann! (stampinwidow)  (Read 3223 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday, Ann! (stampinwidow)
« on: February 09, 2013, 11:40:23 AM »

Happy Birthday, Ann!! :occasion1:

I hope your day is beautiful! :icon_flower:

Love,
Terry

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Ann! (stampinwidow)
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 06:44:46 AM »
Thanks Terry!  I had a great day.  My son flew in for my birthday & we spent the afternoon visiting.  My daughter had a birthday dinner for the immediate family, which was very nice.  My 3 1/2 yr. old granddaughter was so excited!  It was. Lovely evening.  This morning, I realized that I am improving!  My grief is lessening.  It is not so oppressive, which is encouraging!  Recently I had the opportunity to view pictures of Robert during his last few months.  Now I can see how tired & worn out he was.  I think coming to terms with that, has helped me deal better with his passing.  This morning I am missing him a lot but it is a loneliness for him but not the deep pain.  Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel!  We can improve, but it is a very slow process.

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 07:55:09 AM »
Happy Birthday Ann!

So lovely that you shared what you did with us today. Lovely to have such close family as you seem to do. ANd its right that it is lessoning, feels a little strange to me as I feel it too, but it also feels right. Have a wonderful birthday and lots of fun xxxx
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

stampingwidow

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
Thanks Terry & Sonya!  My birthday was far better than I expected & continued over into today.  It is very unusual for my son to be home for my birthday.  Yesterday & today were rare opportunities.  I m so glad that my grief is lessening.  It is still there but I am handling it better which gives me hope.  Thanks again, Ann

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 02:43:32 AM »
Happy Birthday Anne  :occasion13:

I'm so happy to hear you had a wonderful birthday. :engel2:

Sending you love, peace and hope ..... I hope onto these three words.

Always,

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

jbryant

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 12:01:24 PM »
Happy B-Day  :wav: