Author Topic: hello and the blog  (Read 3627 times)

Tom

• Administrator
    • apples are good and are good for you too
    • View Profile
    • Crisis, Grief and Healing
hello and the blog
« on: November 09, 2012, 06:01:35 PM »
Just wanted to say hello to everyone.  Terry and Pam are both away from the boards for just a bit so I am checking in.  If there are problems let me know. 

Wanted you to know that I have started a blog for webhealing.  You can see it here:

http://webhealing.com/blog

I will be posting there and will also be taking guest posts.  If anyone here would like to contribute please email me at [email protected] and put blog in the subject heading and put your post in the body.  I can't guarantee that it will be published but you never know.  We will be looking for short posts of about 500-800 words that will be helpful to those who are grieving.  Whatever has helped you, share it and let's see.  Also any ideas about dealing with the holidays would be great to post.  At this point it is all fairly new so we will play it by ear.

Blessings to all!

Tom
Tom's New EBook and paperback

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: hello and the blog
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 07:02:27 AM »
Hi Tom,

correct me if I am wrong but I believe that you are the instigator of this site.

I just want to say a massive thank you. This place and the amazing people on here have helped me so much and I thought I would share that with you and my heartfelt gratitude that you had a great idea and followed it through.

SOn x
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

Tom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2012, 08:17:28 AM »
Hi Tom,

correct me if I am wrong but I believe that you are the instigator of this site.

I just want to say a massive thank you. This place and the amazing people on here have helped me so much and I thought I would share that with you and my heartfelt gratitude that you had a great idea and followed it through.

SOn x

Hi Sonya -  Yes, I am the instigator!  Thank you so much for your kind words.  It's great to hear that the site has been of help to you.  I am always thinking about ways to improve things and lately I think that google+ may be something we should look into.  If you or anyone else is on google+ please do circle me and I will reciprocate.

Thanks again.

Tom

sonya

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 09:54:18 AM »
lol not managed to get onto the chat room yet and no idea what google+ is! Although I love Mama Terry, I am way behind her in ICT knowledge! x
Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy

Tom

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 02:09:48 PM »
lol not managed to get onto the chat room yet and no idea what google+ is! Although I love Mama Terry, I am way behind her in ICT knowledge! x

Google+ is googles answer to facebook.  In many ways it is a marked improvement.  Not much happening there as far as grief goes but we can change that.   :icon_mrgreen:  They have free video-=conferencing that allows up to 10 people to talk to and see each other.  Lots of possibilities.