Author Topic: ((Shelby))  (Read 3898 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
((Shelby))
« on: August 26, 2015, 07:26:06 PM »
(((((Shelby))))) :love9:

Have been thinking about you and wondering how you've been doing. Post if you feel up to it.

Love,
Terry

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: ((Shelby))
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 05:39:59 AM »
Just having a crisis of faith. My daughter's month and a half old bike was stolen yesterday She was devastated. and we got the bike because her other one was stolen June 6th. I don't know if I will ever forget the look on her face. 2 bikes in 3 months. I'm devastated. I am just so tired and for me it brings up all the other times I've had something stolen and there was always something I could have done to prevent it. I should have made her bring this bike upstairs. It was not a cheap bike because her best friends mom decided to help us out and pay for the bike. I still own her money for it. Why can't people just support each other instead of hurting each other. Life is bad enough without having to deal with this kind of stupid, useless crime. If everyone learned to love themselves this shit wouldn't happen. We would all feel safe and loved and supported and then people wouldn't need support other then when there is natural consequences.
I was doing ok until this happened. I have been leaning more on my angels and guides. I'm pretty upset with this and I keep asking them why? I have worked my butt off changing and growing. All the time having little money and trying to make thing work. I have been working on trusting in the universe to provide what I need. I was told by a friend that's what I needed to do. I don't actually see my angels or guides. I do see signs from them.
My youngest son is struggling with living with his dad. He would rather live with his dad and put up with his manipulation then feel him sad. He feels people's emotions. He's an Empath. He needs to learn how to meditate and clear all the negative energies and I am trying to help him with that. I have talked to him about all this and he still wants to stay with his dad. I guess he feels that he can share anything with me and that I will help him with whatever he needs help with. So he feels safer living with his dad's crap them coming to live with me. Which as I understand it is how abuse works and yet how on earth do you help a child deal with this crap he shouldn't have to deal with. I don't know if I am doing the right thing allowing him this type of relationship with me and with his dad. I have had people say that he is too young to decide this stuff. He's 12. My daughter came to live with me but she manipulated the situation. she was very sick last fall and wasn't in school for several weeks. By the time she was done she refused to go back to her dad's. She won't tell him stuff either. I try to get them to do it I have even taken their dad's side and told them what he might be feeling. They won't tell him what they really feel. I understand why. it's hard to tell someone who takes what you say and makes it your fault in whatever way he can. One of the reasons I finally left him. It's just too bad he had to be their father.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2015, 01:44:32 PM »
Hi Shelby - I can tell you without hesitation that working on changing and growing is a forever/life long process. Life's everyday distractions like things being stolen, the car breaking down, health problems, though they may be upsetting, they have to be taken in stride and not as a sign that our growing has ceased. It is not who we are and it is not a punishment - they are simply distractions which is a part of life.

Try not to allow that heavy hand of doubt crush your spirit. Every day is a new adventure and a gift.

It's evident in your writing tone that you have been weighed down by other worldly things and I know it's not easy but try to pull away from that weight. It's pulling you from your foundation and from one of your strongest and most admirable traits....your will.

Love to you, Shelby,
Terry

lynne123

• View Profile
Re: TERRY
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 08:52:34 AM »
Hi Terry,  hope you are well today. TERRY, MY SITE CALLED EMPTINESS IS REMOVED. please  can you assist me to see why my site emptiness has been removed?
YOUR ASSISTANCE IS APPRECIATED
THANKS,
LYNNE

Doug1222

• nospam
  • Keep on keeping on.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 08:57:17 AM »
Lynne, it hasn't been removed. It was just on the second page. As new threads are posted, they move down on the list.

I bumped it back up for you so you can find it.

(((Lynne)))

lynne123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2015, 04:24:12 PM »
Hi Shelby,
Thanks, I have been pretty depressed due to the fact that I am very lonely without my wonderful husband to the cemetry cause they have just out down the memorial stone, It will be very sad. Also I have terrible tooth ache figures on a long weekend. Only happens to me.

Thanks so much for being so concerned and your Love,
Love,
Lynne

funlearningmother

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2015, 09:19:31 PM »
Lynne

I hope you feel better soon. Missing your husband is a big one. I have found that part of my missing Riki and other people in my life is that I am scared to make a painful decision and I want the support of someone to talk to that listens and helps me make the least painful choice.

Hugs and love,
Shelby