Author Topic: Can't believe my uncle is really gone  (Read 2183 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Can't believe my uncle is really gone
« on: February 17, 2012, 02:50:38 PM »
I am having a really hard time accepting that my uncle is gone.  I can't believe that I will never again be able to go to his house and sit there and visit with him.  It was something that I had so much fun doing.  I will never forget the last time I was at his house to visit.  Even though it was for a family reunion he and I were able to have some private time to visit a couple of times during my stay.  That is something I will forever hold dearly in my heart.  I loved him so much.  My heart is hurting so much right now.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Can't believe my uncle is really gone
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 08:04:26 PM »

Hi Gail,

I don't even think you know as you've never mentioned anything to me, but my Dad died, tomorrow will be 8 weeks and here is the link if you would like to read the post I wrote about my precious Dad:

http://webhealing.com/forums/index.php/topic,7414.0.html

I can relate to your sharing that your heart hurts.

Hope your Mom is well and send her my love!

Love,
Terry
"I'm thankful I have my writing to turn to.  And reading and my pets.  It is at times like these, I remind myself to think of gratitude and things I am thankful for." -Wally (Wally49er/Spouse Loss)