Author Topic: New Chat Room is Open! NEW  (Read 14028 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
New Chat Room is Open! NEW
« on: January 17, 2012, 05:18:01 AM »
Hi All!

Our new chat room is now open! Click on the chat button above to the right of the calendar and this will bring you to the home page. If you are not already registered for the chat rooms, please contact me. Only registered members are allowed access to the chat rooms. They are private and separate from the boards.

Once approved and logged in, you can choose your room from the drop down menu, add your picture in your profile which will be displayed during your chat session and also, share pictures once in chat. Once you're logged out, your messages are automatically deleted. There is also a 'private message' feature in the chat room and a link feature. It is very user friendly but if you should have any questions or need any help, just let me know.

Thank You and enjoy your new chat room!

Love,
Terry
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 08:30:34 AM by Terry »

jennybrad

• View Profile
Re: New Chat Room is Open! NEW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 12:29:00 PM »
Hi,   I am desperately trying to register and add my bit to the Grief (not by bereavement) and it seems to be impossible.
So far i have been refused around 10 times re the code, and when i eventually got "through" i have been put through
to register yet again and again it refuses my interpretation of the code   what do i do?

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 01:06:59 PM »
Hi Jenny - Welcome to Webhealing. :icon_flower:

jennybrad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2015, 06:28:54 AM »
Thankyou for those sage words.  Unfortunately I am, rightly or wrongly, at my wit's end and sort of, desperate to hear someone else opinion of my problem.    This is making me impulsive. 
Sorry!

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2015, 08:56:43 AM »
We can't solve anything by being impulsive.

Deep breaths. :icon_flower:

Pete (UK)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2016, 02:22:50 PM »
Hi Terry!
Last spoke to you way back about 8 years ago after my wife died, you were so helpful. Now I need more help, but in a different field. Can you please register me for chat room?
Thanks
Pete (UK)

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2016, 12:23:14 PM »
Hi Pete!

Welcome back to Webhealing. Just click on the "ENTER" button at the bottom of the HOME page in the CHAT BOX and that will bring you to the chat room.

Terry

suecoo66

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2016, 01:06:51 PM »
Can you add me to the chat room ?