Author Topic: Prayers for my mother  (Read 6888 times)

Gail08

• nospam
  • Where Jolene flew into the wind
    • View Profile
Prayers for my mother
« on: December 29, 2011, 04:28:33 PM »
You have all given me so much support and prayers and I would appreciate it so much if you would keep my mother in your prayers.  Not only is she still having a hard time with the loss of my sister but she had surgery earlier this year and ever since she has had problems getting her medication straighten out.  She hasn't much energy due to the problems with her meds.  I am very worried and scared.  I would really appreciate your prayers for her.  Thank You.
G                                  Sisters 2 the end
  A                                Friends 2 the end
     I                   _________________________
 J O L E N E              In my heart 4 ever

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Prayers for my mother
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »

Your Mom will be in my prayers. I will light a candle for her before mass this Sunday.

((((((Gail & Mom))))))

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2012, 02:39:17 PM »
Dear Gail,

I've been away - in more ways than one - this holiday season - yet I understand how, in the midst of our grieving, family heartaches and challenges do not stop. Such is 'life' !! (And I don't say 'llfe' lightly.)

I will add your mother to my prayers, as you are already in  mine.

When I think of Lesley I think of Jolene now. Somehow, I feel they have now already met!

Much love to you,

(((((((((Gail/Jolene))))))))))))

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 10:41:34 AM »
(((((Gail and Mom)))))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:36:10 PM »
Gail ~ please post an update if you like.

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 04:01:41 PM »
Thank you all so much for your prayers, not just for me but also for my mother.  She needs them so much right now as my uncle, her brother, is in the hospital.  He had surgery and is VERY weak.  He was pretty weak before his surgery so you can imagine how he is now.  They also had to put in a feeding tube because he can't swallow.  So I ask that you please pray for my mother and uncle as well.  I can't begin to say how very much I appreciate all of you.

Helene, I think of Leslie when I think of Jolene as well.  I hope that the have met.  you have given me alot of strength through your support.  I hope I helped you at least half as much as you have helped me.

Again, thanks to you all.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »

Hi Gail,

How is your Mom recovering? How are you doing?

Thinking of you.

Love,
Terry

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2012, 03:05:30 PM »
Terry, I am so sorry I am so long in replying to you.  I have just had so much going on.  The 19th of Jan. got word that my uncle was going to pass away at any time.  So had to go be with him in hospital.  Sat with him until he passed then had to tend to the funeral.  After the funeral my mother and I both got sick.  So just have not had the time to come on here.

As far as how my mother is from her surgeries, she was starting to get a little strength but losing her brother has broughrt her back down and she is still trying to get her meds straightened out.  She had a blood test today and hopefully that will tell what strenghth of meds she needs.

I would appreciate it if you would continue to pray for her.  I thank you for all the prayers already said for her.  They mean so much. 

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 03:53:20 PM »
(((Gail and Mom))))

Gail ~ I am so sorry.....lots of love, thank you for posting.

helene

• nospam
  • My Dad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 01:43:43 PM »
Hi Gail,

I am so sorry that you have been going through so much. You are such a loving person being there for your Uncle in his last days and then tending to his funeral. And being there so strongly and lovingly for your mother. I am not surprised you also suffered from illness. You are no doubt exhausted these days. I just want you to know that I too will pray and am praying for you and your mother and your family. I know that many of my posts may seem that I am a very irreverent person, but actually I have a very spiritual side and believe strongly in prayer. Please take care of yourself. I know this is not easy to do during times like this in your life, and I'm hardly the 'ideal' person to give such advice, but, there it is.

My love and prayers for you and your mother and in memory of your dear sister Jolene and your dear Uncle,

Love from,

Helene.

Helene & Lesley

Gail08

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2012, 03:30:50 PM »
Helene,
You are so right, I am very exhausted.  Thank you so much for your prayers.  They are what makes it possible to get through this time.  You are a very caring person.  I am so blessed to have met you.    You are in my prayers daily in hopes that you are able to find the peace that you need.  Thanks again for being a friend who cares so much.