Author Topic: SENSITIVE  (Read 2486 times)

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
SENSITIVE
« on: October 28, 2011, 09:55:26 AM »
Things are going the same, better in some ways just as much pooh going on with my daughter and such. However the other night I was lying in bed and thinking how easy would be to swallow all the pills I have again and more than likely succeed this time. The difference was that I thought of my husband, my children and thought of how unfair it would be to them. Previously I was in such pain that I just needed the pain to stop; while the pain still hurts I can see beyond that a bit more these days. I'm not in danger; just surprised that these thought still pop up from time to time.
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: SENSITIVE
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 11:54:46 AM »
(((Paula))))
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

LaVonne

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 04:58:35 PM »
Paula:  Know I care and thinking of you .  Sometimes I just want the world to stop and let me off.   LaVonne

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 12:42:32 PM »
I echo your sentiment LaVonne!
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2011, 04:40:22 PM »

It's the time of the year, too Paula. It's full of dark shadows and ones that keep popping up out of nowhere. After, it feels like a lifetime of grieving....the pain from missing them still feels like it's going to just swallow me up. These past few weeks have been trying, to say the least but all I can do is hold on. Holding on tight. I have that one down to a fine art.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »

Same here, LaVonne! Know how you feel.

Hugs!!