Author Topic: Signs from our Precious Children  (Read 34242 times)

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
Re: Signs from our Precious Children
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2011, 04:13:08 PM »
I dont dream..... and lately i havent felt Josh around me....... but earlier this week i went to the gravesite and i was talking to him telling him how much i loved him and miss him, and how hard the hollidays are with out him....i asked him to sent me a sign to let me know he was still with me...I kissed his headstone and  said i love you my precious baby boy...i walk to my car and got in cranked it up and made my turn to leave as i got even with his gravesite....baby blues came on the radio....it a song that Josh would sing to me when he was 2...i cryed like a baby the whole time it was on.... I said thank you son thats just what i needed.

I love this story!  I am so glad you had this wonderful experience.

I had one of those "I suddenly realize I am in a dream" dreams last night.  Whenever I have those, I try to quickly find Vince, before I wake up or something.  The first time, I did see him, but he was far away - he turned around and waved at me, though.  The second time, I got to hug him and he told me everything was OK.  I got to hug him this time also.  He did not talk hardly at all, but hugged me back hard.

I wish I had dreams like that more often.  But any sign is great.  Congrats again for this great sign from Josh.  I have no doubt that is what it was.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

SarahW

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2012, 08:50:52 PM »
I had a great dream about Vince last night - it was brief, but I got to see him and hug him.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2012, 11:24:49 PM »

Sarah.....Fantastic!! I am so happy for you.

Thanks for sharing this!

Vince...Vince...Vince...Vince...Vince...Vince...Vince
"One thing I've learned on this journey (it's been a year and a few days since my husband, Tom, died of cancer), is that in the beginning, there is a lot of the one-step-forward-two-steps-back shuffle." - RobinBlue - Spouse Loss

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 12:56:59 PM »

Hi Guy,

Was happy to see that you added a guestbook on Billy's site. I just stopped by to sign it and also to read your updates. Yes, it has been awhile!

Glad you are all well!

Love,
Terry
"One thing I've learned on this journey (it's been a year and a few days since my husband, Tom, died of cancer), is that in the beginning, there is a lot of the one-step-forward-two-steps-back shuffle." - RobinBlue - Spouse Loss

oursonbilly

• View Profile
    • www.oursonbilly.com
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 02:04:53 PM »
Hello Terry:

I want to thank you for your coment and would like to let you know that I have a facebook group page - Signs from our loved ones, which deals with our loss of a loved one and the countless different type's of sign's they they can and do leave us. Your welcome to visit and join us if you like. Here is our link. http://www.facebook.com/groups/223805824358789/ [nofollow]

Have a great day
Guy

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »

Hi Guy,

I clicked on the "Join this Group" button (?)...and will pop on later to look at your page. Thanks for this info! At first glance, it looked like it had a lot of activity.

I am under "Terry" and you will see all of our Mom's and Dad's from the board over there, too! Stop by!

Enjoy your Sunday!

Much love,
Terry

oursonbilly

• View Profile
    • www.oursonbilly.com
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2012, 11:45:52 AM »
Hello Terry:

Thank you for your reply. I just checked our group page to accept you but I didn't see your name. Ill try again later.

Looking forward to you and others to be part of our group page. I have also posted on our group page about webhealing, the more places people have to share their experience's and hopefully to be able to help others at the same time, that's great.

Have a great day
Guy

SarahW

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »
Another great dream about Vincent!

I love having them so much, I wish I could have them every night.  I couldn't remember all of it, just that I woke up with a very warm, happy feeling, and I remembered I had been giving Vince a bath - he was just a toddler, and we were having fun.  Then later, he was a grown man and I remember that I was thrilled to see him and we gave each other a big, long hug.  It felt so good.

I hope everyone is well.  Still taking it day by day, still cry just about every day, with true meltdowns much less frequent.  Maybe monthly.  Pain is, as you all know, unceasing, but I'm learning to live with it.  I still have the two foster daughters living with me, and it looks as if I may be able to keep them through the school year at least.  Have my fingers crossed on that.

We went on vacation to the beach, and that was nice for us.  They hadn't seen the ocean before, so it was extra fun to take them.  I thought of Vince a lot, as the ocean always gives me "big thoughts" about life and our world, and I felt very close to him there.

Best to all!

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2012, 09:05:32 PM »

So happy for you, Sarah!!! Vince visited his Momma to let you know he is OK and he's always with you! I believe that!

Glad to hear things are going good for you and the girls. That's really great...for all of you! I feel the same as you about the ocean. We're like a tiny grain of sand in comparison. It's humbling.

Thanks for sharing your visit with Vince!!

((((((((((Sarah))))))))))

Love,
Terry

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 03:45:30 PM »
((((Sarah)))0

thanks for sharing the dream with us.  Glad things are going well for you and your foster daughters - what a blessing for all. 
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2012, 09:22:06 PM »
i know there's a lot of new people on here. i'm gonna post  this dream/sign again....

CANDI-23 was killed may 13,2005.. after that i had night mare's about CANDI a lot. it was so bad that i prayed & asked god if i couldn't have a good dream about CANDI then please not let me dream about her...
 when CANDI was gone 11 mo... i had the best dream....
  in my dream CANDI was getting married & it was a western wedding... at the wedding CANDI ran out. i ran out after her.. CANDI was looking for a certain  bridle for her horse.. i was crying so hard ... then next thing CANDI was sitting in a car on the passenger side  with the door open.... i knelt down & i was crying & i touched CANDI on her leg & CANDI was laughing like she normally did... CANDI said " AUNT MARTHA, WHY ARE YOU CRYING?"  i said " because , they said i'd never see you again."  CANDI said " i'll always be there." & we told each other" i love you."

I FEEL LIKE GOD gave me everything i could ever hope for in one dream....  CANDI'S been gone 7 yrs. now.. & when i get really sad i try my hardest to  think about the dream & remember CANDI told me she'd always be there... i hope this helps a lot of ya'll & i hope everyone get's a good sign from their loved one's...

MARTHA

SarahW

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2012, 08:41:31 PM »
Had the oddest experience, again with a dream:

I was talking to my elder foster daughter in the kitchen.  I am going to call her Nicole (I can't use her real name online.) We were having an every day conversation, and she was putting dishes away, from the dishwasher.  I suddenly realized the kitchen wasn't set up as it should be . . . we weren't in my kitchen!  I then immediately realized I was dreaming.

I became very excited and started screaming for Vince.  Nicole gave me a shocked look, and her face started to look foggy as if she was disappearing, but I couldn't worry about that.  I was sure this was a chance to see Vincent.  I left Nicole behind and ran full tilt down a short hallway, yelling Vincent's name, sure that when I turned a corner, i would see some double glass doors and he would be outside of them, and I could let him in the house.

But right before I could turn the corner, I woke up!  Suddenly, I was back in my bed.  My body was tingling from head to toe and I was crushed with disappontment.  I cried later that day; I just couldn't get it off my mind.  I had come soooo close to seeing him!  Why didn't I?  What had I done wrong?  Why wasn't I allowed to see him??  That's how it felt - like I had tried to cross some line that I wasn't allowed to cross, and got bounced back to my usual reality like I'd hit an invisible force field.

I did some reading that suggested that when you have a "lucid dream," you should first try to get a hold of your emotions and approach any thing you want to try to do calmly.  That this will help keep you in the dream.  Apparently, my experience of extreme excitement leading to waking up, and even the tingling, has been experienced by others.

So I am hoping I will get another chance.

I also ordered a book from amazon about consciousness and dreaming - it's a scientific book, by a biochemist type, that discusses theories about consciousness and reality, and how "real" dreams are, and theories about consciousness and death.  It has to do with the way consciousness shapes and affects reality . . . anyhow I find comfort in understanding the universe as well as I can.  It helps me as I try to process what happened to my son, what it means, where he is now, etc.

Will let you know if I find anything particularly interesting in the book.

You were a gift

SarahW

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2012, 08:53:19 AM »
So, I read my book, which is call Biocentrism, by a doctor named Robert Lanza.

He has some interesting theories about space, time, consciousness, and how it all relates to life and death.  He is a very respected, award winning neurobiologist, and he uses science for his theories  - and he lets you know when he starts to speculate on the meaning of experiments that show, for example, that the observer (consciousness) very much effects reality.

Basically, he believes that our concepts of space and time are very much a result of our human form and limitations, and that death is not the end - that it can't be, because space-time isn't real, it's just something we construct to organize our perceptions.  He argues that consciousness continues past death, and more.  I find it all pretty interesting and strangely comforting.  If you are interested, no need to buy the book.  You can read almost everything that is in it by going to Lanza's website, here:

http://www.robertlanza.com

In particular, he writes about the "reality of dreams," and he does believe that they are just as "real" as waking experience.  He explains that here:

http://www.robertlanza.com/are-dreams-an-extension-of-physical-reality/

It didn't make me miss Vince less, and it didn't make me hurt less.  But it made me feel more confident of the reality of seeing him again in my dreams.  And it also gave me more confidence in my belief that love is everlasting, and that Vince is always, and will always be with me, and Death is nothing to fear -it will be a new beginning, one which includes Vincent.

You were a gift

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2012, 07:08:36 PM »
Had the oddest experience, again with a dream:

I was talking to my elder foster daughter in the kitchen.  I am going to call her Nicole (I can't use her real name online.) We were having an every day conversation, and she was putting dishes away, from the dishwasher.  I suddenly realized the kitchen wasn't set up as it should be . . . we weren't in my kitchen!  I then immediately realized I was dreaming.

I became very excited and started screaming for Vince.  Nicole gave me a shocked look, and her face started to look foggy as if she was disappearing, but I couldn't worry about that.  I was sure this was a chance to see Vincent.  I left Nicole behind and ran full tilt down a short hallway, yelling Vincent's name, sure that when I turned a corner, i would see some double glass doors and he would be outside of them, and I could let him in the house.

But right before I could turn the corner, I woke up!  Suddenly, I was back in my bed.  My body was tingling from head to toe and I was crushed with disappontment.  I cried later that day; I just couldn't get it off my mind.  I had come soooo close to seeing him!  Why didn't I?  What had I done wrong?  Why wasn't I allowed to see him??  That's how it felt - like I had tried to cross some line that I wasn't allowed to cross, and got bounced back to my usual reality like I'd hit an invisible force field.

I did some reading that suggested that when you have a "lucid dream," you should first try to get a hold of your emotions and approach any thing you want to try to do calmly.  That this will help keep you in the dream.  Apparently, my experience of extreme excitement leading to waking up, and even the tingling, has been experienced by others.

So I am hoping I will get another chance.

I also ordered a book from amazon about consciousness and dreaming - it's a scientific book, by a biochemist type, that discusses theories about consciousness and reality, and how "real" dreams are, and theories about consciousness and death.  It has to do with the way consciousness shapes and affects reality . . . anyhow I find comfort in understanding the universe as well as I can.  It helps me as I try to process what happened to my son, what it means, where he is now, etc.

Will let you know if I find anything particularly interesting in the book.

((((((Sarah))))))

I read this when you first posted it. I'm glad your curiosity is peaking as there is so much we don't know or understand about the after-life...just that it exists. I remember that when I was grieving hard, I never had a sign or dream from anyone. That remains true today. It is when I am still and at peace that they always come. I know I'm always happy for any sign and at anytime!

Thanks for sharing your dream about Vince.

Love,
Terry

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »
So, I read my book, which is call Biocentrism, by a doctor named Robert Lanza.

He has some interesting theories about space, time, consciousness, and how it all relates to life and death.  He is a very respected, award winning neurobiologist, and he uses science for his theories  - and he lets you know when he starts to speculate on the meaning of experiments that show, for example, that the observer (consciousness) very much effects reality.

Basically, he believes that our concepts of space and time are very much a result of our human form and limitations, and that death is not the end - that it can't be, because space-time isn't real, it's just something we construct to organize our perceptions.  He argues that consciousness continues past death, and more.  I find it all pretty interesting and strangely comforting.  If you are interested, no need to buy the book.  You can read almost everything that is in it by going to Lanza's website, here:

http://www.robertlanza.com

In particular, he writes about the "reality of dreams," and he does believe that they are just as "real" as waking experience.  He explains that here:

http://www.robertlanza.com/are-dreams-an-extension-of-physical-reality/

It didn't make me miss Vince less, and it didn't make me hurt less.  But it made me feel more confident of the reality of seeing him again in my dreams.  And it also gave me more confidence in my belief that love is everlasting, and that Vince is always, and will always be with me, and Death is nothing to fear -it will be a new beginning, one which includes Vincent.

Thanks for these links, Sarah. I'll be checking the site out and doing some reading. It looks interesting!

Love,
Terry