Author Topic: Birthdays/Angel Dates/Anniversaries - NEW!  (Read 67699 times)

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
Re: Birthdays/Angel Dates/Anniversaries - NEW!
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2015, 02:27:25 PM »
Hi Patti - Welcome to Webhealing.

I'm sorry to read of the recent death of your husband, Gary. Feel free to post on the Spouse Loss board for support. They are a great bunch over there....very supportive.

Hugs,
Terry

skipwallace555

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2016, 08:07:24 AM »
I lost My Kathleen on 3/20/16 after a 6 year battle we both waged with lung cancer. I have started my one year journey through important dates with her birthday on 7/22.  The second hurdle is 8/15; our 24th wedding anniversary.  She was the love of my life and I miss her terribly.  I am seeing a grief counselor for the second time today. I am anticipating Thanksgiving and Christmas to be just as sad.  God help get through this

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2016, 10:10:52 AM »
Hi Skip,

I'm so sorry to read of the recent death of your precious wife, Kathleen. These dates are very difficult, especially the firsts. The anticipation of them which could affect us weeks even months before seem to be just as heartbreaking. Your wedding anniversary that just passed had to be especially difficult.

We get through the holidays one at a time and do the best we can. There are a lot of posts on the holidays with tips and other ways to help cope that you may find helpful. Feel free to read them at your leisure.

Always remember that this is your grief, your feelings that have to be considered. Try not to be swayed by others opinions on how to grieve or even how long. Family and friends may need to be offered guidelines as you travel this journey of grief. "The shoe that fits one person pinches another; there is no recipe for living (grieving) that suits all cases." -CG Jung

Know that we're here for you.
:love9:

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 30, 2016, 11:07:02 PM »
Hello.. It's been so long since I have been on this site.  I am here because yesterday 083016 was Maureens's 5th b day since she died on 041416.  As with all other of her B days since she passed away, the day was uneventful and just like any other day for me.. Another day without Maureen.   Even though yesterday was her b day Inhave long realized that Many days seem like her b day because she is no longer alive and I can't help but miss her so very much on those days.  A years, 5 years of b days without her in them. Thanks for letting me post I have no one in my whole life now that really understands.what losing your spouse means.  I have no other outlet in this world but this forum to tell what she meant to me.  Take care. I don't know if I'll ever post again here but I do know I'll nev3r stop loving and missin your dear Maureen no matter what happens.
Take care, Arthur

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 01, 2016, 01:45:08 PM »
Hi Arthur,

It was so nice to see your post. I've missed you.

I posted Maureen's Birthday last year but never heard back from you and I thought you left us. Good to know that you're still reading.
There are many new members that could benefit from your sharing as they, too feel very alone.

You and your precious Maureen are always in my heart. :love9:

Love,
Terry

arthur

• nospam
  • ((Maureen))
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 19, 2016, 08:30:06 PM »
Hi Terry..
Thank you so much for your post and I really appreciate the kind thoughts and prayers. I missed you too and I can never forget your and other kindness here that have helped me to heal from losing Maureen.  Not a day goes by when she isn't in my thoughts.  Recently I have felt guilty about not helping one of Maureen's relatives who has suffered severe dementia in her old age. I know if Maureen were alive she would want me to visit and help, but this woman, Maureen's Aunt, lives in a distant city that would require a lot of planning for me to get there, and I honestly don't know if I could retain my composure if her aunt would even remember who I am. Her aunt is in good hands and is being cared for in her illness and old age, and I still suffer from frequent migraines while trying to hold down a full time job.  So I am struggling about what to do here as a visit has become problematic.
    Yes I'll post again here Terry I hope that what I have gone through can maybe help someone who is grieving for their lost spouse. Thanks for inviting me back. Take care Terry I hope you are doing well too!
arthur

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2016, 12:33:04 PM »
((((((Arthur))))))

You are always welcome here, my friend and never need an invitation. I fondly refer to Webhealing as my online home. I know that others feel the same way. No matter how much time has passed we can always stop by, share our thoughts and count on someone reading or responding.

Always in my heart,
Terry

Raven2017

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2017, 06:00:07 AM »
Jim's birthday is June 20, 1957
Jim's angel date is April 13, 2017

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2017, 06:19:16 AM »
We will remember Jim on his special dates. They are posted on our calendar.

(((((Raven)))))

Flowermama

• Love is the answer. What's the question?
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2018, 06:25:37 AM »
Mike- Birthday 6/24/60
         Angel Day 1/27/18
Twice a widow. It's harder the second time around the block~

BLAP

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2018, 10:00:04 AM »
Hi Everyone ~

As of July 1st, I will be posting your loved ones Angel Dates and Birthdays. If for some reason, you would rather not have their dates posted, simply message me with a "No" and I will make note of that. Your comfort is our main concern!

Please feel free to post your loved ones birthday and angel date here and/or on the calendar. If for some reason, you do not see your loved ones dates posted, all you need to do is message me or leave a message on this thread and I will be happy to add their dates.

If you would like me to post it on the calendar for you, I will be happy to do that, also.

Sending love and light to all.

Love,
Your Webhealing Family
XOXOXOX