Author Topic: Thank you , Sarah, Brwneyegrl, Terry  (Read 4671 times)

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
Thank you , Sarah, Brwneyegrl, Terry
« on: January 29, 2011, 04:45:57 AM »
First I want to say I am sorry to hear of evryone's losses.

Thank you for welcoming me and your kindess.

I think all the time if I can rewind to that morning.

Lou and I didn't live together we live 1 1/2 hrs away.  He was taking me back home to Phlly.  I seen him hold his left arm and reaching for his tums.  I said what is wrong he said I have really bad indigestion which he always had but seem like it was getting worse lately.  I seen him wipe his head and upper lip.  I said are you sweating he said yes. I said honey I think they might be signs of a heart attack.  He said no it will go away.  So we didn't talk for a few minutes and he said he was fine. 

He dropped me off and I spoke to him a few times on the way home.  He said he was OK.  Then about 6:25 am I called he said he stopped at the store a picked up a few things and more tums.  I said you had 5 packs in your work bag.  He laughed and said just in case. 

It was a little after 8 I received a phone call from his boss right away I said what happened to Lou.  He said he was in critical conditon but he was breathing and I needed to get to the hospital.  In the mean time his sister in law and told me to call her.  I called his brother answered I said where are you at and how is Lou.  He said he didn't make it. 

I wished I had said let's go to the hosptial but he assured me he was OK.  I keep blaming myself and everyone says I can't do that. 

Lou was a caring and had a Heart of Gold. If you needed Lou's help he was there.

His children were his world they are from a previous marriage. He loved being outside and lived life.  He loved to cook , bbq outside when the weather was nice.  He had just bought a Harley last year.  He was so happy he got that bike. He tried to get me on it but I only went for a ride a few times. 

He was a gentleman pulled out my chair , held the door , open my car door.

He always wanted to do things for me.  He was my everything and will always be. 

Thank you for listening and your support.

Lisa
"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Thank you , Sarah, Brwneyegrl, Terry
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 01:05:13 PM »
((((Lisa)))))

Hold on tight, our hearts are with you.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

SarahW

• nospam
  • The moment a child is born,the mother is also born
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2011, 05:58:28 PM »
First I want to say I am sorry to hear of evryone's losses.

Thank you for welcoming me and your kindess.

I think all the time if I can rewind to that morning.

Lou and I didn't live together we live 1 1/2 hrs away.  He was taking me back home to Phlly.  I seen him hold his left arm and reaching for his tums.  I said what is wrong he said I have really bad indigestion which he always had but seem like it was getting worse lately.  I seen him wipe his head and upper lip.  I said are you sweating he said yes. I said honey I think they might be signs of a heart attack.  He said no it will go away.  So we didn't talk for a few minutes and he said he was fine. 

He dropped me off and I spoke to him a few times on the way home.  He said he was OK.  Then about 6:25 am I called he said he stopped at the store a picked up a few things and more tums.  I said you had 5 packs in your work bag.  He laughed and said just in case. 

It was a little after 8 I received a phone call from his boss right away I said what happened to Lou.  He said he was in critical conditon but he was breathing and I needed to get to the hospital.  In the mean time his sister in law and told me to call her.  I called his brother answered I said where are you at and how is Lou.  He said he didn't make it. 

I wished I had said let's go to the hosptial but he assured me he was OK.  I keep blaming myself and everyone says I can't do that. 

Lou was a caring and had a Heart of Gold. If you needed Lou's help he was there.

His children were his world they are from a previous marriage. He loved being outside and lived life.  He loved to cook , bbq outside when the weather was nice.  He had just bought a Harley last year.  He was so happy he got that bike. He tried to get me on it but I only went for a ride a few times. 

He was a gentleman pulled out my chair , held the door , open my car door.

He always wanted to do things for me.  He was my everything and will always be. 

Thank you for listening and your support.

Lisa

Your Lou sound really great.  What a loss for you, but how wonderful that you had his love, and gave him love.

Stop by anytime - all my best to you as you continue the difficult work of dealing deal with the loss.
I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
Lisa ~ how are you doing? 

Please know that my heart is with you.
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

MyLou

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
Hi Brwneyegirl,

I'm sorry I just noticed that you left me a message. That was so sweet of you to check on me.  Please know I wasn't ignoring you I just happened to click in my post.  I seen that you wrote this weeks ago. 

I posted on the Main Board.  Tuesday was 4 months.  It's so hard everyday I don't know how to get through this .  I know it takes time and all I want is Lou back my old life back.  I'm sure we all feel this it's just not fair. 

This is what I had wrote on the Main Board when it was 3 1/2 months. 

Thank you again.......

(((((((((((((((((((((((((( Brwyeyegrl)))))))))))))))))))))

Hi,

It's been 3 1/2 months since I lost my fiancee' Lou. I cry all the time and some times I just sob and it feels like I can't get control.

I miss him every second, minute , hour of everyday. 

I still feel so alone in this big world.  I wonder why God thinks I can handle the loss of Lou.  I am not strong enough.  Everyday when I wake up I hope my nightmare goes away and he's back. 

I look all around hoping to see him.  I know this sounds silly but I said to my friend I just want to drive to Heaven and tell God I need Lou back. That you had him long enough. 

I really truly don't ever see getting through this. I know it's still raw but the pain in my heart hurts so bad and I feel so emptied.

Our birthdays are approching in April.  My birthday is April 6th and Lou's is the 7th.  We always celebrated our birthday's together.  It was important to both of us.  I always bought us a cake and would tell Lou you are never to old for a birthday cake.  For Lou's birthday I am going to the cemetery.  Never thought I would be spending his birthday there.  I am going to get ballons and a small cake or cup cakes. 

Thank you for listening ......

"Soulmates Forever"

I miss you every second of everyday My Love

I know I will see you again

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 03:54:11 PM »
(((Lisa)))

Thanks for responding.  Thinking of you and wishing you peace