Author Topic: Mother's Day  (Read 136 times)

Terry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Mother's Day
« on: May 09, 2015, 06:30:36 PM »
Thinking of all of our Moms on Mother's Day and sending my love. This year is tough. The last couple of weeks leading up to, have been just awful. I will hide under the covers because I am just not strong enough to do anything else. :sad10:

My Love to you all and your precious children and may you feel your angels near on your special day!

Love you,
Terry
"Take the best, and leave the rest" AND "If it doesn't apply, let it fly"

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Mother's Day
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 02:57:37 PM »
Feeling very low as well. Couldn't hide under the covers, although that would have been my preferred choice. My daughter's ongoing issues terrify me (&I don't use that word lightly). I think that it contributes to diminished healing process of my grief over Adam.
Take care Terry, I hope you got through the day and those following have been not as awful.
XO Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 11:00:44 AM »

Couldn't hide under the covers, although that would have been my preferred choice.

(((((Paula)))))

We need to take time for ourselves. That TLC doesn't come delivered...we have to make it happen. Please take the time you need for you by doing whatever you need to, to relieve some of your stress. I am always concerned for you and frankly don't know how you've made it this far in one piece. I salute you.
With Kaiti back, you've been swept right back into the past while trying to live in the present. I have no words of wisdom, just know that I'm here for you.

Who would have thought that THIS Mother's Day would have been the closest I've come to living in the stars? I just felt like I was going to disappear....the pain was so bad. But, it always helps to post and I knew someone would understand. Thanks, Paula.

My love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2015, 05:47:26 PM »
You said it perfectly. No one has ever said that to me ( "…. past….living in present…"). I've known it & it is a difficult burden to carry. To tell you how terrified I am, I've been snapping photo's of Kaiti because I am so fearful of them being our last.
I hoped your pain peaked for the moment Terry and that it is now getting softer. I find that when it is in the process of peaking I'm in a terrible way. Yesterday and today was a bit easier for me.
Your Sister-in-grief,
Paula

Terry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2015, 11:15:43 AM »
Paula - I'm feeling a bit better but very weak, both physically and emotionally. I feel drained. It took so much from me. I'm continuing to get the rest I need and take it easy until I feel more like myself again. A couple of weeks ago I was very busy and did something very foolish.....I stopped meditating.....BIG mistake. Because today was my first peaceful one I've experienced since before Mother's Day. I guess as we get older our bodies start talking back to us. And, that in turn affects our minds. There's only so much we can put it through before it just wants to shut down. Mine almost did.

Burying a child, and in my case three invades our body and soul and affects every living organism fighting to stay alive. It is so unnatural and the pain is indescribable.

Thinking of you, too and holding you close. :love9:

Love,
Terry

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 02:27:32 PM »
I should be more understanding however it does irritate me when people try to show empathy when they share that they lost a parent, a sibling, a pet, etc. In my book, absolutely nothing compares to the loss of a child. I will be candid and say that I don't even grasp the mourning of a miscarriage. You had the moments of your pregnancy to dream about who your child will be etc. but you did not KNOW that child, HOLD that child, etc. I even had one person tell me that his late bird was like a son to him. To this day, I see a young man, who reminds me of Adam, be it the color of his hair, clothing, whatever, it takes me back and reduces me to tears. I can't get on with life as a grieving Mother. It is so effing draining. If I had no spouse or other children, I would finish the job I set out to do shortly after Adam passed. It is the only way I know how to stop the pain.