Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 197 times)

Ladypanda

• View Profile
« on: December 26, 2015, 06:13:17 AM »
Hi everyone I'm a newbie to the forum. i lost my daughter to sids in 2012. I've just recently had my rainbow baby. She was born 10th December. I'm struggling a bit at the moment, and had a freak out for the first time tonight holding her - An overwhelming feeling of dread just took over as I was feeding her and I kept thinking about how I would feel if I lost her as well. That I'd never be able to pick myself up again :( such a horrible thing to have to think about, but sadly its my reality. Once you loose a child your whole view on life is tainted :(

Adams Brokenhearted Mama

• View Profile
Re: Newbie
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 09:02:52 AM »
My condolences to you on the loss of your daughter in 2012. I agree with you that once you have experienced the death of a child you do have extra concerns over the welfare of your other children. What is a rainbow baby? Is it "over the rainbow where dreams come true'? Much good luck to you with many blessings for a good and healthy life for your newborn. My wish is for you to be able to be in the pleasurable moments more with your newborn and that as those times increase your anxieties will decrease.
Peace & blessings,
Paula
XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings

Terry

• Administrator
    • “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” – Helen Keller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 11:05:31 AM »
(((((((Ladypanda))))))

So very sorry that your precious baby girl died. Welcome to Webhealing.

Congrats on the birth of your new baby girl. It's only natural to be a little apprehensive but just remember that every birth is different and your little girl is so lucky to have a Mom who loves her so much. Take one breath at a time and soak up all of the love and joy you feel today.

Sending hugs and my love,
Terry
"True friends will just sit in silence with you, cry with you and never turn you away. I came to this realization that people who don't go through what we do are what I call civilians and cannot understand and you might find hurt in friendships that now get fragmented or go away all together. I choose very carefully who I let in my life now." - Adams Brokenhearted Mama

johmac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 06:02:12 AM »
Hi LadyPanda,
I'm also a newbie here. Just want to give you lots of hugs - my sister lost a baby girl to SIDS many years ago. She did go on to have another baby boy who is thriving and healthy and well into his 30's with 3 children of his own.

johmac