Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 20, 2014, 06:37:29 AM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  webhealing.com
|-+  Crisis, Grief, and Healing
| |-+  Child Loss
| | |-+  Will be 13 years =(
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Will be 13 years =(  (Read 16 times)
SueH
nospam

View Profile
« on: December 19, 2014, 02:08:49 PM »

HI
I have not been here in years and it's nice to see some familiar names and still so sorry at the same time.
I'm in such a state of disbelief and it's going to be 13 years this Dec 21,2014.
Even though it's 13 years gone by... for me, it's just as if it's only just happened.... Sara's death.
It never has EVER gotten any better. It's just way different. Sure there are times of laughter, but the sadness just takes over, constantly~
I have a LOT of catching up to do on this site~ will take some time.
Hoping you all the best for this Holiday Season~ it certainly does suck!
Please visit Sara's page
http://sarafhunt.weebly.com/
There is also a guestbook link on it as well to click on.
♥  Sue  Sara's Mom

"yep yep yep"
Terry
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2014, 07:27:06 PM »

((((((Sue))))))

It's hard to believe sometimes that all of those years have gone by. I'm coming up on 13 years, too. My Jeff's angel date is in a few weeks. And there are times that it still feels like yesterday. You're right that it becomes different. I think it has a lot to do with who is left in our lives because support is so important. Having someone to share memories with, for me is priceless. My Dad, even with his illness was the one I shared everything with, everyday and every night. As you know he was like a father to Jeff. His angel date was yesterday. I posted a pic of me and him on the parent Loss board. It was of the last time we were out together. It's precious to me.

I'm going to visit Sara's site. Our beautiful Sara...I love looking at her pictures. Her smile just had to light up every room she walked into. It was real. It was special. Sara was so special.... love9

We'll remember precious Sara on Sunday.

Hugs
love9

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length