Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 29, 2014, 08:57:11 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  webhealing.com
|-+  Crisis, Grief, and Healing
| |-+  Child Loss
| | |-+  Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Vince's Angel Date ((Sarah))  (Read 31 times)
Terry
Global Moderator

View Profile
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:11:13 PM »

((((((Sarah)))))) love9

Thinking of Vince today on his angel date and wishing you a day filled with wonderful memories. May one of those special memories bring peace to your heart.

Love & Hugs,
Terry

"The amount of grief one feels is in direct proportion to the amount of love one felt." From C.S. Lewis in his book A Grief Observed.
SarahW
nospam

The moment a child is born,the mother is also born

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 06:55:59 PM »

((((((Sarah)))))) love9

Thinking of Vince today on his angel date and wishing you a day filled with wonderful memories. May one of those special memories bring peace to your heart.

Love & Hugs,
Terry

Thanks for remembering Vince today, Terry.  I have been thinking a lot about him, though I've had a very busy day with the girls - which is a good thing.  I shed a few tears, but didn't have time to brood.

I love thee to the level of every day's Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light. -- Emily Dickinson

You were a gift
Terry
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »

You're very welcome, Sarah. Thanks for sharing Vince's day with us. love9

Glad to know all is going well for you and your girls. They are so fortunate to have you and you them. icon_flower

Love,
Terry

"The amount of grief one feels is in direct proportion to the amount of love one felt." From C.S. Lewis in his book A Grief Observed.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length