Author Topic: Austin's Mom  (Read 29 times)

Austins Mom

• View Profile
Austin's Mom
« on: July 31, 2015, 10:13:25 AM »
I am new here and I have just lost my 19 year old son to a car accident three and half weeks ago and it i way more than i can bare. I work and go through life as i do have two kids to live for and just not sure how to hold on right now. He and i was always together. I had him threee days 19 and lost him at 19. we grew up together in a sense and i feel i lost the best part of me. He was always so kind and if mommy had a bad day he would make me smile. He could walk into the room and my whole universe lite up. Noone has ever melted my heart the way that boy did. I miss my son more than words could ever describe. I wanna join him but know for some reason god keeps me here and i hate it here.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 12:05:51 PM by Terry »

Terry

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Austin's Mom
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2015, 12:18:56 PM »

(((((Austin's Mom)))))

I'm so sorry to read of the recent death of your precious son, Austin. Welcome to Webhealing where we all understand the pain of burying our children. I've buried three children and my oldest and only surviving child, my son of 29 years died in 2003. Never did I believe that he would die before me. He lit up my universe, too.

You're right that words just can't describe how you're feeling right now but please know that we all understand here on Child Loss the struggle and the length of time it takes to rejoin life again. All of your feelings are normal and understandable.

It's a long journey and we're here for you. Know that you are loved and cared for and you're never alone. :love9:

My love & understanding,
Terry
"Take the best, and leave the rest" AND "If it doesn't apply, let it fly"