Author Topic: Where is everyone from?  (Read 73081 times)

aramaram

• View Profile
Re: Where is everyone from?
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2015, 11:36:56 PM »
I am from Kurdistan ..... 26 years old .....
Graduated from newbielink:http://www.soran.edu.iq/ [nonactive] University with First Class Degree with Honours in Computer Science.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2015, 03:28:46 PM »
Welcome aramaram! :love9:

tylersmom89

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2015, 10:56:00 AM »
Hi,  My name is Lisa. I am new here too. My beautiful son died unexpectedly December 7, 2014. I am to dreading the one year mark.  Tyler's birthday is Sept 26, he would have been 26. I am not looking forward to that date either. I am so sorry to all of you who have lost a loved one. My heart and prayers go out to you. The heart ache of losing someone you love is more that i can bear at times. It's been good for me to read all your stories, now I know I am not alone, that there are people who feel exactly what I am feeling.  there are no grief support groups here.

I am from Clearfield, Utah. About 30 miles north of Salt Lake City.
Lisa Argyle

Shamanic Owl

• We are spirit having a human experience.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2015, 08:56:31 PM »
Hello,
My name is Donna. I lost my one and only... a son, one day after his 28th birthday to a massive heart attack on May 31st, 2013. He was my best friend. I am lost and having a hard time finding myself without him at my side.

He was a talented musician, playing drums and guitar. He was a magician with a camera and video. His laughter was contagious and his spirit an aura all could see and feel.

I miss him. I weep for me, knowing he is free and me left behind.

I would like to post a picture of my Angel, but I have no idea how?
Being foreknown and predestined before the foundations of this world, we shall return from where come.

Shamanic Owl

• We are spirit having a human experience.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2015, 08:59:22 PM »
I'm sorry.... meant to let you all know........... I'm from around the Memphis, TN area. Looking forward to getting to know some of you. There are NO support groups in my area as I have moved away from Memphis.
Being foreknown and predestined before the foundations of this world, we shall return from where come.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2015, 06:00:36 PM »
Looking forward to getting to know some of you. There are NO support groups in my area as I have moved away from Memphis.

Looking forward to getting to know you, too Donna! I'm glad you found us. :love9:

Hugs,
Terry

johmac

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2016, 05:57:21 AM »
Hi - I'm Johan and I live in Montreal, Canada.  My tagline is johmac. I don't have any pictures for now but there are a few people who have died that I'd like to mention in order of their sad deaths.  My father aged 46, my niece 10 weeks, my mother 64 and most recently my brother in law aged 63.  I think Terry is a truly wonderful moderator.  I hope to get to know some of you, although it's a sad place to have to come, there are truly kind people.
Blessings 
johmac

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2016, 01:58:46 PM »
Welcome, Johan.

eagleeyeskt

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2017, 12:28:37 PM »
I am from Orange Count California. I lost my son, age 17, Tynan, when he crashed into a pole riding his motorcycle. Its still surreal to see it typed out.

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2017, 09:25:36 AM »
(((((( eagleeyeskt ))))))

I understand. I'm so sorry for the loss of your precious son.

Welcome to our Webhealing family.

Hugs,
Terry

JustMark

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2017, 04:08:03 PM »
Hi Eagle eyes. Welcome to webhealing and I'm sorry about the loss of your son Tynan. It can take a while to accept the loss of a loved one. It's a life changing event and one of the hardest things is accepting our loss. It's a slow process and it's not like you can just hit a switch or turn a valve and it happen. For most of us we have to learn how to live a new life.

mugless

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2017, 05:44:19 PM »
I am a Toledo,Ohio native but now live in Northern Indiana.

mugless

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2018, 01:33:36 PM »
I was born and raised in Toledo,Ohio.  Yes, Klinger (M*A*S*H) is a true Toledoan and Packo's Hot Dogs are for real.  I have lived in New Jersey,Florida, South Carolina, Georgia and now make my home in Logansport, Indiana.  All those moves, by the way, were AFTER I graduated college in Michigan.

Donna Cisco

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2018, 07:05:30 AM »
Hi!
I am Donna. I am from Tennessee. I just found this forum and I know I will find it helpful. Later I will post a picture. I lost my 22 year old daughter after she gave birth 26 days later. The baby is doing great. But I am not doing so well. I am moving into another house in the same city. But to tell you the truth I am angry. I ask why and I want to shake my finger at the Dr’s . Why she was 22 and healthy. But anyway I am happy to be here. I have been looking for a place to share and hopefully help others through my loss. Thank you
Donna Cisco

Terry

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2018, 12:51:45 PM »
Hi Donna,

I'm so sorry to read of the loss of your precious daughter. As a Mom who has buried her children I certainly understand the awful pain you're in.

Welcome to Webhealing.

Love,
Terry