Author Topic: Where is everyone from?  (Read 73089 times)

KatEngland

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: Where is everyone from?
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 08:34:54 AM »
Kat from Savannah, GA. Previously Chicago.

MARTHA(CANDI'S AUNT)

• nospam
  • AUNT MARTHA LOVES YOU CANDI
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2014, 09:28:48 PM »
I live in Kemp, Oklahoma..right on the border of OK. & Tx..

Martha

MissSteph4ever

• nospam
  • Melissa (Stephs mom)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2014, 07:26:59 AM »
I live in the beautiful state of NH
My beautiful daughter Stephanie Leigh 9/16/87-4/15/13 [nofollow]

muddeez

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2014, 08:38:28 AM »
I am a newbee, just joined today. Hi to all.  Lost my son last December and am dreading the year anniversary. I am from San Diego.

Janka

• My beloved Jan-a.d. 11/11/11
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2014, 01:48:18 PM »
Hallo muddeez!

Welcome on the site!I´m a new member too.I registered here 3 days ago to find my new family understanding what I´m going through after the sudden loss of my beloved man Jan.It´s too going to be his anniversary soon,that´s why the Christmas is the saddest holidays for me anyway.Hope you find a support and comfort here as well as I look for.

Send you the warm greetings from Slovakia!

Janka
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

muddeez

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2014, 08:17:20 AM »
Hi Janka,
     Nice to meet you.  This has been a very hard year on myself and my husband.   I have found a few support grief groups in my area for parents and they have helped me alot.   Most of the people that attend have had children pass years ago.  There are a few of us that have just lost a child in the past year.  I enjoy going to the meetings as everyone there is in the same boat as I am.  We can cry on each others shoulders and understand how we are all feeling.  I too hope you find comfort in this group. 
          Muddeez

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2014, 11:46:25 AM »
Dear muddeez!

Thank you for a nice message!I had no chance for getting a support in such group you´re talking about.I was going to work every day to do not think about myself suffering too much,otherwise don´t know how I had been surviving at all,but finally I´ve found a site like this where I can be sharing with others understanding what I´ve been going through by now.After the sudden painful loss of my beloved man Jan I´ve got only 3 best friends and good job without any family that would help me,so I must stay strong because of my beloved man Jan waiting for me in heaven.You can read my story on the site to know better and if you´d like too share,I´m here for you.

Hug you from the heart!

Janka

Janka

muddeez

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2014, 01:17:56 PM »
Would like to read your story. I am not sure how to find it

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2014, 02:36:36 PM »
Hi muddeez!

Just click on my board Spouse,Partner Loss which is under your board Child Loss and then click on The loss of my beloved man where you can read my story and also my poems I´ve been writing for my beloved man Jan that you can find above.

Look forward to your post!

Hugs from Janka

Janka

muddeez

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2014, 05:08:27 PM »
Janka,
    Just read your post about your man.  I know what you are going through.  I watched my son die day by day and I miss him so much.

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 01:29:13 PM »

(((((muddeez)))))

Welcome to our Webhealing Family. I'm sorry to read your precious son has died. The days and weeks leading up to their angel date or birthday are very difficult and know that we're here for you. We all understand the pain of child loss. I'm glad you have found support groups as it is very important to be with others who truly understand how life changing losing a child is.

Feel free to share your story on the Child Loss board as we would all like to get to know you and your precious son and the joy he brought into your life. You can also post his dates on the thread Birthdays and Angel Dates and I will post them so he will be honored on his special day. Sharing stories about them is the way we honor them as it keeps them alive - not only in our hearts but in the hearts of others.

Hugs & love,
Terry

Janka

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2014, 10:29:59 AM »
Dear muddeez!

I´ve been trying to get my feelings out everytime I write a poem to my beloved man Jan dedicated from the bottom of my heart.I found a place here I can say a few words for my beloved deceased,so I created my Memorial book dedicated to my beloved Jan.I can recommend it to you and also everyone who is suffering and wants to do something for his beloved deceased person he´s thinking of for keeping the memories of beloved one alive forever.If you´d like I can give you some informations about to make you feel better.Some things don't ever go back to where they were and on top of all the pain leaves scars.
It´s so difficult to understand why such things happen,especially when all the bad people are staying alive to hurt the others and the good people are dying to be separated from their loved ones.Since my sudden painful loss I´ve bought 6 books writing by Raymond Moody and another one from Jeffrey Long which I´ve been finding a comfort,hope and proof in to be with my beloved man Jan going on forever till eternity that I´ve always known,but it´s good to read the stories of the people they´ve met their loved ones after death.If you´d like to read them,I can recommend you for example The evidence of the afterlife by Jeffrey Long and Paul Perry from 2010.It´s up to you to decide on your own.

Anyway I´m here for you if you only want to find a close person to talk about to find an understanding and a support as well as I need too.

Hugs from Janka

Janka

vencelylalas

• View Profile
    • Reverse Phone Lookup
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2015, 10:23:11 PM »
I Miss You So Much my Friend

janel klepper

• apples??
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2015, 02:36:20 AM »
I live in Pawnee City, NE

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2015, 12:31:02 PM »

Welcome, Janel!