Author Topic: New Here, Not new to the worse thing that can happen  (Read 3577 times)

AC Mom

• nospam
    • View Profile
New Here, Not new to the worse thing that can happen
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:43:33 AM »
I just wanted to introduce myself.  I am Peggy, my only child died 7.5 years ago after hitting a deer on his motorcycle. 

I don't use the internet much on days that I work.  I will do a "real" post later this week.

A lot has changed in the past 7.5 years, my missing AC everyday all day has not.

Take Care
Peggy

browneyedgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
Re: New Here, Not new to the worse thing that can happen
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 09:41:35 AM »
Dear Peggy ~ I am so sorry for the loss of your son, AC. 

You have come to the right place, there are many many people that care and will offer a kind, comforting, supportive word.
Tony Repola 07/20/66 – 03/29/09
I know you are fishing in the oceans and streams of heaven

Terry

• Administrator
    • “Grief is like the ocean; it comes on waves ebbing and flowing. Sometimes the water is calm, and sometimes it is overwhelming. All we can do is learn to swim.” –Vicki Harrison
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 04:25:45 PM »
((((( Peggy )))))

I'm so sorry for the great loss of your precious "AC." I understand that it really doesn't matter how much time has passed, we miss them dearly and around holiday's (and every other date/family occasion) it is so very difficult, and I'm happy to welcome you here to our message board and to hear more about your darling "AC."

Missing our babies forever.
My Love,
Terry

Dena

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 04:39:45 PM »
(((Peggy)))

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious son, AC.  You have come to the right place - although I wish none of us had to be here. I hope you will post more about AC when you feel ready.

Hugs,
Dena, Josh's Mom

Brenda Taylors Mom

• nospam
  • I miss you so much my "big tough guy"
    • View Profile
    • http://www.taylor-lewis.memory-of.com
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »
((( Peggy))) I am so sorry about your son AC. I look forward to hearing about him, and you.. Love, Brenda

Sabrina66

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
Sorry for your loss! My daughter Ashley was murdered while she was standing in the street for 3 minutes a deranged man shot into a crowd of kids in the quiet streets of Portland, OR. This just happened on Jan 24, 2009. I just joined this site a couple of weeks ago. The worse thing ever is to lose a child it's just totally out of life's order. Hearing of people surviving and working through this after 7 1/2 yrs gives me some hope.
Take care,
Sabrina

Annette

• nospam
  • Michael, my beloved first son, I miss you so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »
Oh, Peggy, I'm so sorry that you lost AC. My son, Michael, also died on his motorcycle, it will be 2 1/2 years on Saturday, Nov. 14th. So sudden, so painful, so irreversible, so unwanted, so unnecessary, so unacceptable, so life-shattering for us survivors, and just so hard to understand.

You are further along in this journey, yet so in pain. I have come to accept, as best I can, that this pain will be forever. It is my new reality of how I feel. I feel connected to you, and to everyone else who suffers as we do with the loss of our precious children. It is unlike anything else.

Please come here and visit with us when you can. I'm not here often because of the pain.

Love,
Annette
Michael's Mom
12-13-82 - 5-14-07

Trevor & Michael 2004 Age3

Brenda(Jessica's Mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Jessica Kaiser
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2009, 11:15:10 AM »
To both Peggy and Sabrina, I am so sorry for you losses.  You came to a healing place here, sending much love. Brenda