Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 10:14:52 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News:

+  webhealing.com
|-+  Crisis, Grief, and Healing
| |-+  Child Loss
| | |-+  HELP ME PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU ALL
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HELP ME PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU ALL  (Read 1958 times)
jackiek

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2009, 05:29:18 PM »

Angry :(HELP ME PLEASE. I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE. I AM ALONE, NOONE IS HERE FOR ME IN PERSON. I HAVE NO FAMILY FRIENDS OR SPOUSE. MY FORMER THERAPIST DIDNT' EVEN CARE. HE WANTED ME TO KILL MYSELF. MY CURRENT THERAPIST IS SICKENED TO BE IN THE SAME PROFESSION AS SOMEONE WHO WANTED SOMEONE HURTING SO BAD THEY DID NOTHING AND ENCOURAGED THEM TO HURT THEMSELVES. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. MY LIVING SON DIDN'T KNOW HIS BROTHER AND MY MARRIAGE HAS BEEN OVER FOR YEARS. I AM INVISABLE .

HELP ME PLEASE

KYLE'S MAMA
JACKIEK
Adams Brokenhearted Mama
nospam

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2009, 05:50:16 PM »

Something doesn't sound right here sweetie. No therapist would encourage you to commit suicide. Perhaps in your emotional state the message was perceived incorrectly. No one is invisible. You are not invisible. Grief can make you feel very alone. It is hard work to commit to finding the right mental health professionals. How about going to Hospice Care Network, they are free and do really good grief counseling?

XO Love to all my sisters & brothers-in-grief XO
Wishing you all peaceful moments, signs from your Angels & many blessings
Rebecca
nospam

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »

U r crying out for help and the problem is that this is just a computer, we are people behind the screen but are not able to be there in the flesh for you.  Your last post sounded so desperate so my suggestion is that if you feel as badly as you write, you get yourself to a hospital and get admitted for immediate psyciatric help.  Life is bleak without our children but we all somehow, survive or there would be no parents left behind to remember our beautiful children.  Paula said it well, something doesn't sound right...I too cannot imagine a therapist suggesting suicide, but I can well understand someone hearing something completely different than that which was said.  If you have not been taking meds that are perscribed for you then your whole mental state is out of wack.  We all are grieving but those with additional mental issues cannot see clearly because of them.  We will write to you, we will keep in touch with you, but the bottom line is that we are fingers across keyboards and the real help is with a therapist or in a hospital.  If you take my advice, and once meds, etc. are stabilized, you will see everything in a different way.
Please consider other avenues.
Rebecca Jason's Mom
charlesafather

Take A Good Look, Life Is Only A Blink.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2009, 09:02:55 PM »

Jakie; know we care, but as rebecca said we are only on a computer we are people reaching out ourselves and offering our words, insperation and telling of our experances. you may find yourself a church there are people who care and you can develope good friends, also chech with your local hospitals there are a lot that offer fre councling services. i also read the yellow pages for different recorcesand most or at least our phone book has a goverment section that is a great place to find help in all aera' of ned. I pray you recive the friends and help yu ned in your difficult time.

my thoughts and prayers/charlesafather
i will be your friend.

http://www.freewebs.com/afathersson/

Dena
nospam

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 03:15:45 AM »

Jackie,

We all care here very much about you.  Please go to the nearest hospital so that they can help you. We can listen, but we can't provide the support & help you need right now and they can.  Therapists are there to provide help - maybe you heard him/her wrong.

Please keep in touch & let us know how you are.

Love,
Dena, Josh's Mom
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length