Author Topic: Good Morning  (Read 4182 times)

MommysPreciousAngel

• nospam
    • View Profile
Good Morning
« on: October 14, 2008, 02:11:45 PM »
Because I am writing out of South Africa, I am on a very different time to most of you.  Therefore, I am writing now already to say good morning to all of you and hope it will be a good day.  At the very least, smile at your screen right now - as if you're smiling at me.  I know I won't know, but you will.  Did you smile?  Come on, noone will know!   :D
Take care and remember to look for that something good in today.  Maybe the sun will be shining and you take time to stand in it's rays and feel it's warmth.  Maybe you hear a favourite song.  Maybe you make someone else feel a bit better by reaching out to them.   Just one thing to make your day better - that is my wish for all of you today.
Life is not about the amount of breaths we take, but the moments take our breath away.

Luvinmike

• View Profile
Re: Good Morning
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 03:01:48 PM »
GOOD MORNING to you Mommyspreciousangel- you have given some wonderful words of support to others. Hope you and your family have a beautiful day. Now you smile ;Dback to us, go ahead. Take care and enjoy the sun.  Terri

georgiapeaches

• For mom, dad, Johnny & rock you left to soon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 06:16:33 PM »
preciousangel,
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

georgia
MOM                        JOHNNY

sonya_lonely

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »
Dear Mommyspreciousangel,

:) i can see you are gem of a person!!
I wish you all happiness in life...
take care,
Sonya

sonya_lonely

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 08:57:10 PM »
My dear Angel,
Wish you a happy birthday.
I know it will hit you at this time of your grief but I pray to God for your strength,courage.May you get all in life.
Love,
Sonya

MommysPreciousAngel

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2008, 11:41:37 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D  right back at you guys!

Love Tammy
Life is not about the amount of breaths we take, but the moments take our breath away.

kevinjj

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 09:28:13 AM »
It is good to be able to find things to look forward to and things to do that are enjoyable. I try to find at least one thing even a little thing to look forward to each day. The first few months of grief were so bad there was nothing at all that was really enjoyable but thankfully that has changed and even with some rough times and real sad times, we continue on and that means enjoying some of life's simple pleasures and smiling whenever possible. thanks for the reminder and encouragement.