Author Topic: SOS - IMMEDIATE NEED  (Read 76193 times)

starynyte

Re: SOS - IMMEDIATE NEED
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2006, 02:24:58 AM »
I sure remember those days! Its like a vortex that sucks you in, and before you know it, youve cried yourself through 4 days, and somehow got lost, and didnt realise those days had even passed.

I know its easier said than done, but try to find healthy ways to occupy your mind. Get out of the house, try to summon the strength to busy yourself.

As far as your family, I know you want and need their support so bad, but it looks like you wont get what you need from them, unfortunately. Perhaps look into a local support group... there ARE people that understand and can show you compassion, I wish it could be your family though.

Wishing you a blanket of peace to cover you in comfort.

Love Cherri

Kyme jeffreys Mom

• My Son, My life,forever 21
    • View Profile
    • In memory of Jeffrey
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2007, 06:41:44 PM »
I just want to know he is okay, that is all I want to know that my son is okay

I miss him so much

Jeffrey's mom
Kyme
Kyme - a mom on a journey with no map

sykeller (Ray's mom)

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2007, 07:23:58 PM »
Kyme,

I wish I had the words to comfort you, to ease the pain.  My heart goes out to you, one broken hearted mom to another.

Wishing you comfort and peace,

Sy

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2007, 07:30:06 PM »
I just want to know he is okay, that is all I want to know that my son is okay

I miss him so much

Jeffrey's mom
Kyme

Kym, I suggest you start doing some research and reading about NDE (near death experience) - there are some wonderful books and scientific studies out there about what people experience at the moment of clinical "death", and there is a widespread universal experience (described in many different religious faiths) of a continuation of consciousness and an embrace of great peace and wonder.  Once you read about what people experience at the time of "death"  it may set your heart at ease that Jeffery is "OK", beyond any further discomfort or pain and quite probably in the company of other members of your family who passed before him.  

My mother had an NDE. She was approaching glory and didn't want to come back but was told it wasn't her time.. This happens to so many.  Just do some research and reading.  It helped me in the early months after Tim died to think about who he was met by and who is with him now. Also to recognize that we are all here for a purpose until it is our time and someday we'll understand it all. It is hard to have to wait to know, but probably we Moms have already done the hardest thing we will ever have to do.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 07:34:05 PM by Paula, Tims Mom »
Paula, Tims Mom

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
    • Micheal's Memorial Website
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2007, 08:45:45 AM »
I absolutely agree with you Paula, and that belief is what has kept me going for the past 11 months and 13 days.  I believe that he is around me any time I need him, and that (as much as it sucks for me) he was here as long as he was supposed to be, had learned the lessons he was to learn while here and had completed what he was here to do. It doesn't make the agony of losing him any less, but it is somewhat easier to bear knowing that I will be with him again when I have learned my lessons and have done what my soul set out to do when it got here... "learning my lessons" has never been much of a strength for me though...

And Kyme, if the need to know that Jeffrey is ok is tearing you up so badly, you might want to look into seeing a psychic medium if it is not strictly against your religious beliefs.  Do your homework and make sure you see someone reputable because I don't want to see you 'scammed' (I think several women here have seen mediums and may be able to suggest someone in your area - I am in Canada, so I wouldn't be of much help with that).  I know I feel better just having had someone validate what I was "feeling", "smelling", "sensing" and "hearing", and hearing someone confirm to me that he is ok.  He is not happy because he wished he hadn't had to hurt me, but he is content where he is. I also am pretty sure - from a "dream" I had - that he is busy where he is, helping others (I won't write the details of the dream cause I don't want you all to think I've lost some marbles or am just wishful thinking).  Makes sense, it's what he tried to do all of his life here.

Anyway, hope this has helped, even just a little.
Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Who, then, can so softly bind up the wound of another as he,
who has felt the same wound himself?
Thomas Jefferson

Kyme jeffreys Mom

• My Son, My life,forever 21
    • View Profile
    • In memory of Jeffrey
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 11:29:22 PM »
Johanna

I am in Canada, still as far as I now montreal is still part of us

Kyme
Kyme - a mom on a journey with no map

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2007, 05:53:14 PM »
Hi Kyme,
I'm sorry. I didn't look at your profile when I replied to your last post in this section. Nice to meet another Canadian here - there are only a few of us - I just wish it was under better circumstances.

I'm from a little community about a half hour north of Barrie, Ontario.  If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to email me privately and we can exchange phone numbers.

I hope you are finding a way to get some of the answers you need. Take care of yourself.
Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:20:59 PM by Johanna »

Thomas Jefferson

Kathy

• nospam
  • Don
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 09:45:18 AM »
I don't post much ,but read all the time. My 16 year old son Don was killed in a car accident on Oct. 2, 2004.

I took my 13 year old son, David to the doctor for a what I thought may be a sinus infection. He will be having a CAT scan today at 3:30. I am so scared!  Please keep David in your thoughts and prayers.

Kathy

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
Absolutely. 
Wishing you and your son the best.  You'll be in my thoughts.
Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Thomas Jefferson

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
Re: SOS - IMMEDIATE NEED _ KATHY
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
Kathy - keeping you and your son in my prayers.. please do let us know how it goes with the doctor...

luv and hugs,
Karen
aunt of chris

Debh

• Forever Loved, Forever Missed, Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 12:48:44 PM »
Cathy I will keep you and your son David in my thoughts.

Love
Deb

Kathy

• nospam
  • Don
    • View Profile
Re: SOS - IMMEDIATE NEED -Everything is OK
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 06:00:06 PM »
David will be fine. He has a very bad sinus infection. The doctor ordered a CT scan because of the amount of pain and location of the pain. We have been going to this doctor for 18 years now (he was Don's doctor also) and he has a conservative approach to treatment. So, his ordering a scan was a big surprise. After having loss one child and my husband being badly injured last year, I know the worse can happen. We also had to go to the same hosptial where Don was taken (he was DOA) and where my husband was taken. The memories were awful.

Thank you friends for your support, caring and understanding.

Kathy

Johanna

• nospam
  • Micheal at Wonderland
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 06:37:46 PM »
I'm so relieved to hear that David is ok.  Hugs to you and wishes for him to get will soon.

Love and hugs,
Johanna, Micheal's mom

Thomas Jefferson

Lori, Alex's Mom

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 08:19:07 PM »
Kathy --

love and prayers to you, David and your family.

Lori, Alex's mom

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2007, 05:42:55 AM »
Oh, My God,
Dear Brenda,
I hope you take time to read here and act on your pain. I understand you are hurting and miss your beautiful son but he would not want you to do this to yourself and the other people in your life that love you.

Please get yourself some help. There is help out there. Find the right counselor or group. I found a wonderful group it has helped me when I thought I could not go on. Believe me I understand. Tammie was my only child and best friend, my life is so empty without her. I GET IT. But taking your own life is not the answer.

Please Brenda, think of your daughter::::

We are all here to help anyway we can.

Dottie Tammie's Mom