Author Topic: Wade's 17th Birthday  (Read 9981 times)

lwuest

• View Profile
Re: Wade's 17th Birthday
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2008, 09:05:29 PM »
Hugs sent along to Wade's family on his 17th birthday.  I think Wade is sending along a very special kiss along tonight for his Mom.  You will feel a warm spot on your left cheek with a message of love from him.

For everyone else, look at the shirt he has on that says "  have gas", .  Then make your best fart sound and honor Wade's sense of humor.

BTW.....I hope I haven't offended anyone.....it's just that my son and my hubby used to compete on who could do the best fart...

Hugs, Linda

Wadesmom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2008, 12:26:04 PM »
Thank you for your encouraging words of comfort and support.  Each response is appreciated. You guys assisted me in so many BIG  ways yesterday.I miss Wade every day yet yestersday was especially rough. Coming here to read your responses helped so very much.

Yes, I'll be removing the picture of Wade with the GAS shirt on. I just put this up for his BD.
 I hope it wasn't offensive to anyone.

Linda, I'd like you to know that reading what you wrote about honoring Wade's sense of humor really made me smile. Yes- you nailed it.  I had to laugh because  I remember how much trouble Wade got into one Sunday morning,  because  unknown  to me, he took his pretend "noise maker/fart-bag" to church thinking it would be really funny if he made it "sing" each time someone sat down during the service.  I believe he got away with doing this about two times (and our famlies pew was shaking-) before I caught on & was able to retrieve this obnoxious  "noise maker"  from my 4th grade sons hands.   Wade loved to entertain us & continously kept me on my toes.

Thanks again for your thoughtfulness and support. 

Wadesmom

« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 12:28:11 PM by Wadesmom »

Paula, Tims Mom

• My buddy boy
    • View Profile
    • Now Sings My Soul!
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2008, 05:36:40 AM »
Happy Heavenly Birthday to yr lovely boy-
saying his name Wade Wade Wade.
God Bless.
Paula, Tims Mom

Karen Paul

• nospam
    • View Profile
    • Chris Bascom Memorial
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2008, 06:00:53 AM »
I just wanted to let you know that "I have Gas" shirt brought a big smile to my face - great sense of humor - and such a "guy" thing to do - obviously Wade's sense of humor is a big part of him and that is so wonderful - my nephew Chris was known for his sense of humor also - we call it  "Bascom" humor - very very corny (after my father and brother) - you made me smile... thank you..

luv and hugs, Karen
chris aunt

Jeanneb

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2008, 11:59:44 AM »
Joleen,

I am just laughing like crazy...Wade is certainly a character and sounds so much like something Philip would have done.

I loved his shirt...love your stories about his sense of humor...truly all boy!!!!! 

You made me smile today and thank you.  I just know Wade and Philip have met up and who knows what practical jokes those two are playing!

Love,
Jeanne
Philip's mom forever

Judy-Marc's mum

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2008, 04:41:47 AM »
Sorry I havent been here for a while.
Happy birthday Wade and know that we are all thinking of you and your family.
Love always
Judy Marc's Mum
((((Wade))))XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX A hug for each year