Author Topic: My reading with George Anderson  (Read 34023 times)

Cheryl - Brett's Mom

• Our Betz
    • View Profile
    • Our Betz
Re: My reading with George Anderson
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 10:34:51 PM »
Dottie...I am sooo excited and happy for you!!! How did you pay for the reading....credit card?? Can they get your name if you use a credit card? All I know is that I did a google search with my name recently and there were links to my son's memorial web page plus some of my replies on message boards...so there was all the info that a fake medium would need. I want to trust a reading, but very cautious. I had a phone reading last Fall, but a lot of what that gal told me could have come straight from my son's memorial page. I have a ticket to go to John Edward's gallery meetings this Fall. I am looking forward to it but I do not expect much. I do not know what to believe but I do have an open mind.
Please light a candle in memory of our loved one Brett Ginder by visiting http://brett-ginder.memory-of.com

shelly Tristans mom

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2007, 06:19:18 AM »
OMG Dottie,
How wonderful that Tammie came through to you. I am so happy for you, (a little for me too)  You have given me a new glimmer of hope.

You have made my day today!!!!!!!

(((((((Big Hugs))))))))))
 Shelly, Tristan's Mom
Shelly, Tristan's Mom

quint906

• Cory
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2007, 09:29:04 AM »
Hi Dottie,

Wow, Tammie came through!  I'm so happy for you.  I've been thinking about contacting a medium, but I'm not sure which one.  I mentioned to one that I haven't dreamed of Cory yet and friends have told me that maybe I'm not ready.  The medium said that maybe Cory's not ready.  So, I've wondered, what does that mean?  Does that mean I'll have a meltdown?  I want to see him so badly or hear from him.  I know that eventually I will get together with a medium.  Cory and I had a strong psychic connection and that's what baffles me.  Also, I can't help but feel that my aggressive family will nudge eachother out of the way to be the ones to make the contact, knowing that I might not "hear" from Cory.  So, I'm waiting until I feel the time is right and that I'm in the right place.  Oh, I'm just so happy for you.

Glad to hear that you're trip went well.

Jo

CRCmom

• nospam
  • My precious child.
    • View Profile
    • Christian's Memorial Website
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2007, 09:44:14 AM »
Dottie,

I am so incredibly happy for you.  I am so skeptical of these things, but hearing more and more about the good outcomes and things that only our children would know, gives me so much hope.  I am so so happy for you and I hope one day we all will experience a similar situation where we KNOW our kids are present.
LOVE AND GRACE ON THE JOURNEY,
PAULA

SueH

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2007, 06:56:22 AM »
Dottie
Glad your reading went well.  It's strange, but I have had a reading with George and I have read others (readings) that I know had readings with George too. He says some of the SAME things to everyone, and that kind of is upsetting. But, he does say SOME things to each person that only one would know.. so I go with the validations only...
There are so many other mediums out there that cost so much less than George charges. I don't think it's worth the charge to pay and see him, when there are so many others out there that charge less and do more accurate readings.
So of all you who are looking for a good medium, try Suzane Northrop, Gordon Smith, Robert Brown. They all have their own websites, they all have written amazing books. Suzane Northrop gives FREE readings from her live talk radio show every Monday...  and Gordon Smith gives free readings a few times a year also on another talk radio show. They list them on their websites.
Hope this helps!
Sue *Sara's* Mom
"yep yep yep"

Dottie (Tammie's Mom)

• Tammie (My Precious Daughter) 8-9-65/9-14-05
    • View Profile
    • Project Tammie
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2007, 06:28:21 AM »
Dear Marianne,

We can talk to our angels anytime we want. Some people just have this very special gift to be able to communicate. But know when you talk to your son he hears you. I too have had some pretty bad days, Mothers Day approaching doesn't help thats for sure.

Thanks,
Dottie Tammie's Mom

Marianne

• nospam
  • Alek's Mom
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2007, 07:03:09 AM »
Dear Dottie,

Mother's Day used to mean so much to me - I would tell Alek about the day he was born.  He just loved hearing that story!  He would giggle out loud when I told him that the Doctor said that his legs were so muscular that he must have been doing leg presses against my ribs.  Oh, what I would give to hear that giggle again.  I hope you can giggle in Heaven - I can't wait to see his smile and hear his laugh!

You mentioned that Tammie loved the movie with the mis-fit toys - Alek loved the Ninja Turtles when he was small.  He would dress up like them and had all the action figures.  Now, they released a new movie, and it brings tears to my eyes every time I see a trailer.  Even though he would be 20 years old now, I just know he would be getting a group together to go see the movie.  He was like that with everything.  His excitement was contagious!  He never thought he was too old, or too cool for good old fashioned fun!

I am off this morning to visit with my Mother.  Hopefully, I can stay strong today and get something done.

How is your Salon coming along?  I am getting some work done in my studio.  I put up a little website.  It's imageartclass.com.

Love to you and your Tammie!

Hugs!
Marianne (Alek's Mom Forever)

ldmoody

• Always Remembered - Never Forgotten
    • View Profile
    • Photo Bucket
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2007, 01:36:10 PM »
Dottie,

I am happy to hear that you have this reading for Tammie.  Our children are so precious and filled with love.  This made my day today when I read your message.

Lots of Hugs

Lisa

"Always Remembered - Never Forgotten"
Russell Alan Moody Jr. - AKA Russell Boy
Mom - Lisa Moody