Author Topic: ~Virginia Tech~  (Read 6702 times)

4EVRdarrensSIS

• Some people know their guardian angels..~/ \~..
    • View Profile
    • myspace
~Virginia Tech~
« on: April 17, 2007, 04:36:51 PM »
As I layed in bed last night, I couldn't fall asleep.  I found myself thinking of all of the families whose lives had just been torn apart.  All those families that had to start completely over with a new chapter of their lives.  All of those families who were grieving their loss.  The long road ahead of them....the holiday's, birthday's, anniversaries, special occasions.......all the things that their loved ones would not be their to share.  It saddens me beyond words......to think that all that those young adults and professors where doing was improving themselves by getting an education.  As hard of a time that I have had in losing my brother....I can't imagine having some kid shoot my loved one randomly.  I mean, cancer isn't something that anyone can control.......that kid had decisions to make.  I see the picture of that kid and just feel anger towards him...but at the same time I think about his family and wonder what in the heck they are going through at this point? 

I don't know.....all I know is that thirty something families are feeling the loss that we feel by some random act of violence.  My heart goes out to these families......please keep them in your thoughts and prayers.   ???
[nofollow]

middle sis

• View Profile
Re: ~Virginia Tech~
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »
I agree with you...what a terrible tragedy. I feel for all the families involved. They are all included in my prayers along with yours.

Sad Eyes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2007, 11:08:27 AM »
How sad that one unstable person has wrecked such havoc upon so many innocent families.  This tradgey brings back to me the feelings that I felt after learning that my brother had been shot and killed.  Those Virginia Tech families are living every persons worst nightmare and the sad part is that they will never wake up to find that it is only just a horrible dream.  I can't begin to explain the empathy that I have for those families, my heart breaks into a million little pieces every time I watch the news.

surfgypsie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2007, 11:05:04 PM »
the tears i have for those families fall openly. the violent death of a loved one is a grief like no other...may they find the support they need to rage, scream, wonder, yell, laugh, cry...and put one foot in front of the other on this new journey.

jazzgirl

• nospam
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2007, 02:07:44 PM »
I cried a lot watching this story unfold. It seems like it brought be back to where I started 1 1/2 years ago. My parents said the same thing. It was a real rough week for my family.